Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 25, 2015 17:09:05 GMT -5

Cadence Rose Braeburn
11 - Female - Halfblood - 04/16/2003

Appearance and Personality
General Appearance: Cadence has long blonde hair that is sometimes fastened back in a braid. She has a love heart shaped face and her hair falls around the sides, framing it. She's has hazel coloured eyes and pink coloured lips which make it look like she's wearing lipgloss - even though she's not.

She's quite small for her each but his relatively skinny. Sometimes she has on of her side bangs fastened in a braid that falls into her face.

She always looks to be full of mischief and 9 out of 10 times she is actually up to something not just doing it to make people suspect her.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Skills: Her strongest subject - at the moment - is Transfiguration
Weaknesses: She can never stand up in front of people and talk, even for something simple as answering a question
Positive Personality Traits: Bubbly, sweet, friendly, giggly, mischievous, shy
Negative Personality Traits: Tends to isolate herself if she can't cope with something, has a little bit of a temper, sarcastic, sometimes rather ditzy
Hobbies and Interests: She loves to sing and draw and is quite good at both. She loves nature and it's very outgoing. Cadence is also a bit of a bookworm.
Character History:
Cadence was lucky to not have been born during the war but she still sees the suffering all around her and with people constantly being on edge, she has learnt to adapt and have general survival skills in case of another uprising.

She lived most of her life in the system, moving from foster family to foster family because her mother abandoned her when she was younger, and now Cadence is older she is beginning to question who her parents are and why the left her.

Cadence was living with a wizarding family when she got her letter and soon found out that she was to attend Hogwarts in September.

Plots and Politics
Where does your character stand in the treatment of death eaters and their families? Cadence doesn't quite understand how things are happening, because all her magical foster parents have always shielded her. But she believes that it may be because of the death eaters that her parents abandoned her

How was your character and their family affected by the reign and death of Voldemort? The war ended before Cadence was born so she only really sees the aftermath, all she knows - or think she knows - is that it's because of Voldemort that she doesn't know her birth family.

Family
Parents: Unknown (been in and out of the foster system her entire life)
Siblings: Unknown (as far as she knows she's an only child, save for her adoptive siblings)
Children: N/A
Partner: N/A
Other Relevant Family: N/A
Family History:
(Parents never known)

Her latest foster family were dedicated to the 'good side' during the war and are probably the kindest to take on Cadence. After Voldemort was murdered Mr and Mrs Rose took it upon themselves to try and foster and nurture as many orphaned children as possible. Because they could never have children of their own, they treat all their fosters - past and present, as if they were their own flesh and blood.

Mrs Rose is unemployed after she left her job at the ministry in a fury over their treatment of muggleborns and how evil took over. Whilst Mr Rose worked as a Healer, however he did his job from his underground 'surgery' so as to be able to heal ANYONE who needed it and now he is working back at St Mungo's as a full time healer.

Other: N/A

Erin
N/A YET

Have you read the site plot, rules, and timeline?
Yes

Roleplay Sample
Cadence hovered near to her foster parents on Platform 9 3/4 looking around the area with wide eyes. She clung onto Mrs Rose's hand and buried her face in her foster fathers leg. "Come now Cadence, it won't be that bad." Mrs Rose tried to smooth.
"What if they made a mistake?"
"They won't have my darling, don't worry. And remember you have Missy to keep you company and the school had plenty of owls so you can write to us any time you want to." Mr Rose soothed gently. He kneeled down beside Cadence and she hugged him tightly, starting to sob a little.
"I'm scared."
"Don't be, you'll feel right at home soon enough."
"If I don't like it can I come home?"
"We'd have to see about that sweetheart, now hurry. Get on the train."

Mr Rose picked Cadence up in his arms and carried her to the nearest door and placed her down, "Now remember angel, send an owl when you get there and get sorted, okay?"
Cadence sighed and nodded a little, wiping the tears from her eyes and flinching a little when an older student brushed past her."Hurry along sweetheart, I love you.
"Love you too... mum... dad."
"I love you too, my little lady." he said with a smile before stepping back.

Cadence stared after them for a few moments, contemplating running back into their arms before deciding to be their big brave girl. Taking a deep breath she turned and scurried off to find an empty compartment.

Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Apr 25, 2015 17:48:29 GMT -5

Accepted as a 1st Year Gryffindor