2018 Of-The-Year Awards

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 2, 2018 11:52:17 GMT -5

Most Dedicated Member: I know it’s already been said, but Morgan. All day every day. I’ve never met a staffer more dedicated to their site. And not only that, she’s dedicated to advancing the plot and creating characters that are interesting and deeply moving. She blows it out of the water, you guys.

Most Improved Member: I would like to second the nomination for Mya! She’s blown my mind with her threads and her incredible writing style.

Writer: Iane is an incredible writer. I shamelessly stalk her threads. THAT’S ALL.

Female Character: @alayla - I would just like to say that if you haven’t been keeping up with Alayla, yOU NEED TO. She’s seen so much character growth since her inception and Erin does an incredible job with her.

Male Character: @liampotter - Whatever, there is no bias here whatsoever. Honestly and truly, though, Liam is an excellent male character.

Couple: I’ll come back for this.

Thread: Again, gonna come back for this.

Moment: EPIDEMIC X BREAKOUT!
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Dec 2, 2018 12:59:20 GMT -5

Updated

@sawyerclark - there are no self-nominations, even in Moments! :D but I've added the rest!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 4, 2018 14:49:59 GMT -5

Most Dedicated Member: Sorry, not sorry, that I'm nominating you for like the billionth time .

Most Improved Member: Gonna have to go with Iane for this one, because I love you.

Writer: Did no one else see Morgan break her two year posting best last month? I did. You're it.

Female Character: I have a @meredith biased. And we all know it.

Male Character: Ella says we're nominating after everything that she's put him through this year. She's so, so sorry.

Relationship: This is Bainell. Like, sorry. It is. I love them. (@meredith + @carson)

Thread: Dumbledore's Army, Still Recruiting - Have you read it??? )@corner + @isobel)

Moment: waltzing into the Ministry to change the world.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 4, 2018 20:15:34 GMT -5

Updated
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 1, 2019 16:01:21 GMT -5

I WAS LATE SORRY NEW YEARS KILLED ME pls let it count love yall

Dedicated member: imma gonna go with Fai here because she’s made some awesome templates and let us use it and she’s such a great writer I LOVE U CHAR

Improved member: HI STEPH this isn’t exavrkg accurate because you’ve always been great BUT you’ve changed your writing style and I absolutely love it!!!!!! So it’s an improvement to something that was already great, hah

Writer: MY HOME GIRL SHI of course because not only I love her but she’s also the most amazing writer I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet (and that’s not even counting your secret fanfic don’t think I’ve forgotten that) and I’m blessed to have so many opportunities to write with you

Female: @catrine, obviously. We are in love with her

Male: @ujin I HAVE TO though it was a tie between him and @dion CAN WE DO BOTH

Relationship: v new and all that but can we have @angelina and @feorge here thanks

I have no idea for thread

Moment: I’ve got to go with...@marcus coming back to haunt @catrine
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 2, 2019 23:40:13 GMT -5

That is fine since I am behind and want to get mine in too haha OOPS

Most Dedicated Member: I am going to go with Quinn -- all those pretty icons you see, she does those, without complaining. On top of being a Christmas graphic fairy, and an amazing writer, and staff member, and she's just awesome guys, okay.
Most Improved Member: Celestina -- just a major throwback to when you were here the first time and only had a handful of characters, compared to this time around with the characters and all the plotting!
Writer: Personally I think that everyone has gotten so good especailly in the past year, I'm not just saying that, I'm actually finding it so hard to choose hahah! But I am going to go with Iane, yup she's amazing.
Female Character: @petrova - I have cousins in my head that think that this is most necessary!
Male Character: @dorian - you know that I love him. Have forever, will forever, he is amazing.
Relationship: @oralee and !
Thread: Speak to Me with @penelope, @percy, and @lassiter. It gave me so many sad feelings.
Moment: @flint and @vesper adopting because their little family is actually the cutest.
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 2, 2019 23:44:31 GMT -5

Updated
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 21, 2019 1:53:27 GMT -5

2018 Of-The-Year Award Winners
Most Dedicated Member of the Year: Morgan -   

Most Dedicated Member of the Year - Runner Up: Joyce - @terrianne

Most Improved Member of the Year: Mya - @van

Most Improved Member of the Year - Runner Up: Steph -

Writer of the Year: Jade -

Writer of the Year - Runner Up: Fai - @belinda

Top Poster of the Year - Member: Tori - @narcissa (1,545 posts)

Top Poster of the Year - Member - Runner Up: Morgan - (1,037 posts)

Top Poster of the Year - Character: @andi (134 posts)

Top Poster of the Year - Character - Runner Up: @jesse (119 posts)

Female Character of the Year:

Female Character of the Year - Runner Up:

Male Character of the Year: @jesse

Male Character of the Year - Runner Up: @feorge

Male Character of the Year - Runner Up: @santiago

Relationship of the Year: @rubi , @santiago , and @valentina

Relationship of the Year - Runner Up: @jesse and @truly

Thread of the Year: Cacophony of Screams - , , and

Thread of the Year - Runner Up: I Can't Explain - and

Moment of the Year: Epidemic X - @wendy

Moment of the Year - Runner Up: waltzing into the Ministry to change the world