Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 27, 2019 9:27:27 GMT -5

I like the way it hurts
that's alright because I love the way you lie

It wasn’t a secret that Faith did not like relationships, or really the idea of being tied down. She liked her freedom and before being forced into Kolna it had been one of the few things that made her feel like she wasn’t an idiot, like she could have some control over her life, but after being there for as long as she was, with as few friends, as few connections as she had… sleeping around was the one thing that she had been able to do and still feel like herself. Something about that place had almost sucked the life from her, made her feel dead inside and worst of all it had made her want to die. She spent as little time in there as she could, sleeping as little as she could there and would often sleep on friends couches during the day so she could stay up all night at Kolna.

She was free from all of that now, and so many others were as well, they were free of the expectations and things that were not only expected of then but those like her friend Jesse were free of it all thanks to having been a student when it had all happened. She had heard that he had been up to some good things lately, and honestly she thought that he deserved it. Sure they had had some fun, they had fooled around a few times, but it wasn’t like she expected the bloke to welcome her to his home on bended knee. On the drive to Hogsmead she had laughed and thought it hilarious, snorting and almost choking on the rather obnoxiously large wad of gum that she was chewing on.

She laughed softly and turned up the radio as she turned her car onto his road and parked, humming to herself she got out of the car and adjusted her coat a little. She had dressed rather conservatively considering that it was her, but she had heard that he was engaged now and the last thing that she needed to was to be showing up at a friends house to visit and end up getting arrested for ripping a bitches hair out.

Tossing her hair behind her shoulder she blew a bubble and popped it quickly before walking up towards the house, or cottage or whatever the hell it was. Wow, he had a nice little set up here… Good job, J. Ger a sugar momma! She thought with a laugh before knocking on the door.

@jesse | OUTFIT | 423
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 8, 2019 23:13:26 GMT -5

My mum thinks I'm on heroin
And my dad just thinks I'm gone
But they don't know fucking anything
Say "Youth is wasted on the young"
Was there a syndrome for this? Like....when a person is kidnapped and escapes, are they perpetually looking over their shoulder for their kidnappers? Waiting for them to be lurking a few feet behind ready to strike? Jesse was no kidnapping victim. In fact he figured that he'd be a lot harder to kidnap than he looked, which hopefully meant good things if the Ministry ever decided to round them up again. But that was the thing of it. He was just waiting for them to change their minds. That was how it felt. Like he had been let off the leash, let loose from his captors, and now....now what?

He wasn't expected back in the mines. Not now and not 'ever'. He wasn't exactly sure if he believed that yet, but only time would tell. For now his goals were to be completing his NEWTs and getting his life back on track. In a few short days he would be taking his final examination for his Defense class and he was hoping that would mean one step closer to being caught up to his peers. After that he had his Charms NEWTs and a few more. Before long he'd be a bonafide standard citizen of the Wixen world....allegedly.

Luckily he wasn't so paranoid that a knock at the door would set him on edge. He was used to that, really. It seemed someone was always knocking: Zeke, Isaiah, Jesse. Someone. Jess made his way over, swinging the door open and half expecting Monica to come marching in-- since she was far overdue, but instead he saw a familiar little redhead chewing bubblegum and it brought a smile to his face. "
Well look what the kneazle dragged in," he teased, stepping forward and wrapping her in a hug. She had been one of his best friends in Kolna and now that they were all scatted each and every way he didn't see them all nearly enough. "How've you been twist? Come on in," he waved her in, stepping to the side. 

@faith | Outfit | Notes:
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 13, 2019 19:54:07 GMT -5

I like the way it hurts
that's alright because I love the way you lie

Lucky bastard. It was one of the few things that went through her mind all the time when she thought of Jesse and a few of the younger ones who had been in Kolna with her. They were indeed lucky. They had the chance to get out of this stupid registry, they could get their education and move on with their lives, but people like her were still boned. She was never going to get out of this, and maybe that was how the script for her life was supposed to go. She was supposed to be alone and then die, slipping slowly into the past like Jack when he sank slowly into the water. maybe she was just Jack looking for his Rose. Fuck that was a depressing thought…

Jesse had done well for himself though, and she was glad that he was happy. He was stupid for getting engaged to a posh cow like Truly Delaney, but that was her own opinion. She didn’t know much about her other than the few times that Truly stitched her up. She didn’t want to know the lass either, so long as J was happy that was all that Faith really cared about... He deserved it. He had been through almost as much shit has she had and it was only a matter of time before something gave and one of them was allowed some happiness. Though, she would gladly give him her happiness. She wasn’t sure what she would do with it if she had any at all. She could say that she was content in the life that she lived and that was about all that she needed. She didn’t want someone to be riding her ass constantly to be what they wanted her to be. She had enough of that most of her life anyway.

Laughing she hugged her friend back and smiled the best smile that she could muster before making sure that the out of place car was set with its alarm. ”I’m doin’. “ She said in her thick York accent before turning to smile at him as she stepped inside. ”Your right chuffed to be showing off your digs aren’t you?” She said before laughing and shaking her head, glad that some things never changed.

@jesse | OUTFIT | 381

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 21, 2019 21:54:10 GMT -5

MY MUM THINKS I'M ON HEROIN
AND MY DAD JUST THINKS I'M GONE
BUT THEY DON'T KNOW FUCKING ANYTHING
SAY "YOUTH IS WASTED ON THE YOUNG"
The fact that only some of the muggleborns had been let loose seemed utterly ridiculous to him. They had all suffered together. They had all been pulled from their lives together. It only made sense to him that they should all be released together. He couldn't make out how any of it was fair, but he knew better than to question it. If these younger ones started questioning why the older witches and wizards weren't free they could very well lose their freedoms all over again. The Jesse who had arrived at Kolna might have been OK with that. The Jesse he was now would do anything to keep out of that hell.

He was free. Finally, and after over a year of suffering. The greatest threat to him had been the Death Eaters and after Edmund's death he felt as though a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. As far as he was aware no other malicious wizards had their eyes set on him on Truly. He wanted to keep it that way. He wanted to keep them safe as long as he could, and he didn't want to draw attention to himself. So he stayed doing what he could. Going to school and fighting in the shadows. It was all he could manage right now. Sure, he could have gotten a standard job. Kyler did. Many others did, but he didn't like the vulnerability of that. Of being so out in the open so frequently. Besides, he figured he'd be shit at serving tea or waiting tables.

"
You're goddamn right I am," Jesse laughed, splaying his arms in grandeur. "This is where the magic happens." Funny enough that was true in more ways than one. He knew he ought to be grateful to still have his magic in these trying times. The fact that Truly had hers as well was a blessing and it had certainly helped when Edmund came a'knocking. "What brings you up this way?" He questioned, shutting the door behind her. "Didn't come all this way to see me, did ya?" Jesse winked jokingly at her. He had been quiet about his relationship with Truly when he had been in Kolna but it had been quite some time since he had to keep any sort of secrets about her. She was safe now, and he made sure of it. He also made sure that everyone knew he was a man spoken for. 

@faith | Outfit | Notes:
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0