"And they said: I wish that I could be like the cool kids"
options

Post by Helenus Caolán Fawley on Jan 29, 2019 0:50:49 GMT -5

Sidonia "Sadie"  Bere Fawley
Hogwarts student, Fourth year Gryffindor
14 - Pureblood

Role:
She's one of Hels's best friends!
(I know, best friends with your younger sister, embarrassing)
She comes with. . .some familial stuff, and she's that fun middle-aged Hogwarts kid

Description:
She's a rebel, she's a saaaaint. . .

She's still a fair amount hurting from the Flourish and Blotts explosion. She was there with her cousin and siblings, she got badly hurt and needed a two-week stay in St Mungo's. Her younger brother Alisdair Fawley got even more seriously hurt, and their cousin Dara Fawley was killed. Dara was a year younger than her, and her best friend. Since then, she's drawn in more on herself, and she's gotten more prone to tears and internalization. 

her mother might be in the Order; they really don't know. She was raised to try and be neutral, to look after the family first, so this year is a lot easier than the last year. She loves animals, specifically birds of prey and winged horses.

Her godmother was her grandmother: Folasade Akingbade, that is, as she's the only mother their father ever knew. Certainly not Carla Zabini, who abandoned him. Sadie was also named for Folasade, and her middle name for her grandmother's Yoruban culture. She was about three when they died.

Additional Information:

we're putting happy gifs because she's a cute kid, okay, even though she's pretty sad and quiet.
Play-By Preferred: Marsai Martin, Skai Jackson
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 2, 2019 16:49:05 GMT -5

Mine
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""