Young and Reckless // Belle

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 23, 2015 3:06:05 GMT -5

This summer was going to be a hell of a lot different than the ones he’d had previously. For the most part, this was because he had a feeling he’d be spending a hell of a lot more time in the magical world than he had before. Normally, during the summer, he and his aunt would take turns avoiding each other at the house. Sometimes, she’d be gone for a few weeks at work, sometimes he’d be gone … pretty much anywhere to stay away from her. But he kept in the Muggle world for the most part, though he didn’t really know why. The first time he’d go into the magical world over the summer was when he went to get new supplies for the school year, and he somehow doubted that was going to be the case this year. That was fine with him, obviously, since he’d rather be around Isabella than avoiding his house anyhow. It would bring up the problem of meeting her entire time family, which was something he’d never done before with any bint, clearly. Evan knew that there were some blokes that were good with the family situation, but he was not bloody one of them. Making a good impression was something he’d only been good at as far as finding a bint to shag, and it didn’t extend beyond that. So he assumed, at least, though he supposed he’d been brought up with manners at the very least, but somehow he doubted that would be enough to stop the entire DiTraverso family from … whatever the hell they’d do when they met him.

Hell, he was just glad that meant that his girlfriend would be around a lot of people, because it meant the possibility of her getting harmed was lower. Caring about someone was still so bloody weird to him, but apparently he couldn’t go too long without his thoughts going back to the radials that had killed her family—assuming that was who it had been, which was the clear assumption. Somehow he knew that people like that would want to finish off the job, and they wouldn’t be bloody succeeding with that. He’d be around for the most part, and he figured Cecilia would be as well. And when they weren’t, her family would be, so that should prevent anything from happening for the most part. The wizarding world just needed to get its shit together so he could stop being a damn ponce that actually got worried, because it was irritating. But he knew that it was all just beginning, and getting worse. They might not be experiencing it firsthand at Hogwarts, but that didn’t mean that it wasn’t glaringly apparent what was going on.

“Oh, I’m bloody perfect, don’t you forget it,” he stated, solemnly, a smirk growing across his lips. Evan decided that it clearly wasn’t the damn time to be thinking about all of the shit going on outside of the castle. There would be plenty of time to deal with that once they were all out for the summer, because then they would be experiencing it firsthand. “Okay? I was competing with some bloke you were pining over—we all bloody know that you were too busy thinking about him to realize how bloody great I am,” Evan replied, his smirk widening into a grin at the thought. He didn’t even know if she had listened to a word he said on that date, which had been fine with him at the time, “I got a second date, didn’t I?” He added, and the second date really had been the best damn one. He did love winning, after all. “You couldn’t bring me to the ground if you tried for a hundred years,” he laughed, glancing over at her with an amused look on his face. Evan knew that he should probably just outright talk to her about this summer and how the world was going to shit, but he really didn’t want to at the current moment. They still had time until it was a situation they actually had to deal with. “If I start talking about it, I’ll just be tempted to act on the ideas, and we aren’t exactly in the right setting,” Evan told her, and that was clearly true since his mind was already wandering.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 23, 2015 23:57:20 GMT -5

No, this summer was going to go fantastic; that was Isabella’s final determination. It was nerve-wrecking to have to introduce her first real boyfriend to her family, but they would simply have to get over themselves if they had a problem. As soon as any of them had heard about Evan’s reputation, if her brothers decided to be pricks and share that piece of information, then they would not be approving of him in the slightest. To Isabella, that was rather frustrating as this was her boyfriend, someone who really did care about her. He was someone that helped distract her from going crazy after her family had been murdered and he had been someone that she actually did have a lot in common with. It wasn’t just about a stupid bloody feeling as it had been with the Gryffindor. No, her family would have to accept him or she wouldn’t be around during the summer. Her whole world had seemed to have been shattered months ago, and she knew she was falling into a depression, not that she really bloody cared. He was there, though, as her friend. Even though they hadn’t really talked about everything that had happened, the onetime that they had tried ending with her finding out that she wanted to be with him, she knew he was there for her, she supposed. He hadn’t proven otherwise, at least.

“I’m sure if I ever do, you’ll kindly be there reminding me,” she deadpanned, rolling her eyes. Isabella sighed and shook her head in embarrassment over the memory of her brief moment of insanity with the Gryffindor, as that was all she could attribute it to. “Well, that pining over that bloke got you a first date to begin with,” she pointed out, raising an eyebrow in his direction. That whole thing was horrible and something she really didn’t want to think about ever again. People had seemed to love her being with the Gryffindor, for whatever reason that was. She had quickly found out that dating a bloke that seemed more feminine than her was a bit obnoxious. “Besides, would you have even asked me on a first date if not for me pining over that bloke?” Isabella accused, trying to see the bloody bright side to her insanity. It was a stretch, but chances are, Evan would have never asked her out to begin with.

Isabella let out a dramatic sigh, jumping down from the window and brushing off her annoying skirt. She still really bloody hated wearing the blasted things, but they were better than pants in the hot weather. “Well now I have to challenge you to a game,” she said as if she were disappointed. “We obviously need a rematch to knock you down a few notches.” Football was her favorite sport…well, at least it was nearly tied with Quidditch. She had played in the summer leagues growing up when her father was convinced that they should mix with Muggles, which was seeming to be a ridiculous idea now. In fact, that probably helped get them killed, Muggle lovers taking that to be her family trying to get close in order to do harm. It was like they were punished for not having relations with Muggles and then they were punished FOR having relations with Muggles. All she wanted was to have the other side tell her what they bloody expected of purebloods to do in order to prove their damn loyalty. As soon as she thought that, Isabella realized that she probably shouldn’t be referring to them as the other side as that made her sound like she had joined the Death Eater side.

Apparently, being nice to Muggles and Muggleborns made one look guilty so Isabella had intentionally been staying away…not because she didn’t like them, but because now, she really didn’t trust anyone. All of this was so very stupid and she just wanted the drama to end. She wanted to talk to who she wanted to talk to and not have to worry about them reacting negatively. Things were so much simpler when all she had to worry about was being inside the house in time for dinner.

Isabella blinked her eyes a few times to refocus on the conversation, not even certain where her thoughts were coming from at this point. She grinned widely at his response, turning to look out over the grounds. “What a shame,” she smiled, knowing that they’d eventually get around to that before the evening was over, preferably sooner than later. “Ready for Quidditch practice tomorrow? Always a good time,” she stated sarcastically, rolling her eyes. They were never great fun seeing as apparently Slytherins in general really had a hard time getting along with anyone, each other included.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 24, 2015 4:28:07 GMT -5

He had time to think about this shit later. There was over a month until school ended for the summer, which meant the last thing he needed to do was start ridiculously wondering about what would happen this early. Apparently, there would be plenty of time for him to be worried or some bullshit—like the entire damn summer, more than likely. But Evan didn’t like considering himself as someone who got worried, deciding that it sounded a lot better just thinking that he’d be on guard. That was fine, as it was safe to be aware of what was going on around him; really, he did that already, finding himself to be a rather observant person. He would just make sure that he was focusing in on if anything was bloody off over the summer, since he didn’t doubt that shit could go wrong at the drop of a hat. Hell, he actually wished he just had to deal with meeting Isabella’s family over the summer; that seemed bloody easy compared to all the other bullshit going on. Evan would much rather have himself at risk of getting attacked than worrying that his girlfriend would, which of course was odd for him. Was it normal to be more concerned with her than himself? Well, this is just bloody ridiculous, he thought, shifting his focus out to the grounds momentarily, chuckling under his breath at her comment. There was no reason for him to bloody embarrass himself by letting her realize what he was thinking about, so he just needed to stop thinking about it. “Of course I will—can’t risk you forgetting, that would just be a damn shame,” he replied.

Evan tried to recall what his logic had been for asking Isabella out in the first place. She’d been alone in the empty tower, and he knew that bints only went up there alone for a few reasons. It had just so happened that he was right, as always, and that she had been upset or depressed—an amusing thought now, over that ridiculous bloke. “I suppose if you weren’t staring forlornly out that window thinking about what could have been with that ponce, you wouldn’t have been up there,” Evan said, laughing at the concept of her being that… whatever the hell she’d bee, over the Gryffindor. “So then I couldn’t have asked you out,” he continued, “but I’m sure I would have gotten around to you sometime—through Quidditch, maybe,” Evan concluded. He’d avoided even contemplating her as a bint to shag because of the team, he thought, but who knew how long that would have lasted? Evan had known that a depressed bint would probably quit the team after he was done with them, and he hadn’t wanted to risk that when she was such a good player. Eventually, he probably wouldn’t have given a damn and asked her out anyway. But this way certainly had been better as it had actually worked out, apparently.

Isabella jumping down from her spot on the window helped his wandering mind slightly, the action causing her skirt to hide more of the skin that he was apparently always tempted to touch. Evan shook his head, a crooked grin spreading across his face. “If anything, I’m going to beat you even more impressively than last time since I’m sure you’ll be willing to bet something a hell of a lot more interesting.” Whatever incentive was put in place would be enough for him to show her no damn mercy on the field, and he’d certainly win again. Evan could tell the moment that Isabella’s mind started wandering, as that was something else about this whole dating thing that he’d caught onto. This was one of those moments where he knew he needed to ask what she was thinking about—as clearly she had a lot of shit going on, but it was also a mix of him not having a damn clue what to say. “Now who’s distracted?” He stated instead, raising an eyebrow at her, “You okay?” Evan asked. There was a hell of a lot she could be thinking about, after all, and he was sure that he’d not have a damn clue how to be helpful if it came down to it. “Don’t worry—I’ll show you later,” he said, smirking, though he did realize that his mind was already wandering to the fact that he hadn’t kissed her since she’d showed up. Doing so would only distract himself further from conversation, but now he was just apparently fixated on the thought. However, before he could act on the idea, she was speaking again, and he shook his head slowly. “Two Rudolphis in one place—always a good time is bloody right,” he replied, knowing that practices had been hell all year long. Oddly enough, they were still winning matches, which certainly could only be credited to their separate competitiveness and not at teamwork… unless tolerating each other for the sake of winning counted.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 24, 2015 9:24:07 GMT -5

Isabella wished that things weren’t always this complicated when they weren’t even adults yet. They shouldn’t have to worry about the world going to shit with adults acting like children. It was a shame, really. Sometimes, it really just seemed like kids were more mature than adults…and that adults were screwing everything up. They were the ones that taught children the different prejudices. They were the ones creating the laws and the rules that needed to be followed. They were the ones that made all of the bloody decisions, and apparently, they couldn’t even do that right. Mostly at Hogwarts, unless a student was affected by something going on at home, no one really had these prejudices against each other. Give them a sport to play, or a club to partake in, and everything was fine. Instead, parents and adults ruined everything. Honestly, it didn’t seem like it was THAT hard to be a bloody parent or adult. Adults really needed to pull themselves together and correct their mess or apparently, the children would have to.

She laughed at his response, amused. Of course he would never let her forget every win he ever achieved against her. His gloating only made her more determined though, knowing that eventually she could push herself to beat him. Isabella was finding herself really glad that she had run into Evan, her afternoon cheering up almost immediately. The Slytherin groaned at his words, shaking her head. “You’re never going to let me forget about my pathetic desperation, are you? Won’t do me a favor and erase those memories?” she asked hopefully, laughing lightly. That whole situation was absolutely horrifying to remember, seeing how truly pathetic she had become for whatever reason. No, she was still claiming temporary insanity. She certainly was glad that the bloke dropped out of school, but that was just really odd. It was slightly frightening to think about what would have happened had she stayed with the Gryffindor. “I’m quite sure I would have denied you a first date if I were thinking properly,” she said smiling sweetly in his direction. Honestly, she really wondered if she would have, not really certain herself. “Consider yourself so lucky,” she joked.

“Oh, definitely better bets,” she agreed. “Can’t believe I made the bloody bet being no public displays of affection, or whatever it was,” Isabella laughed, slightly amused by how much had changed. Merlin, she really was pining over that bloke. It really did bother Isabella now just how poorly she had treated Evan, not really giving him a chance. If she had, perhaps they never would have broken up to begin with. Isabella forced a tight smile on her face, waiting for her thoughts to bring a bit of a merciful break from her family, looking over towards Evan. “Yeah, I’m fine,” she shrugged carelessly. Telling one’s boyfriend that she felt like she was losing her mind at times hardly seemed like something he would want to deal with…nor was it anything SHE wanted to deal with. Though, maybe talking things through would help, she mused silently. “Just wandering thoughts,” she added on disinterestedly.

Isabella laughed at his response about Quidditch, nodding her head in agreement. Why the team even bothered with practices was completely ridiculous as everyone ended up doing their own thing anyways. They worked well together, but only because they had the same goal of winning in mind. “As long as we win,” she stated, knowing that that was all they really cared about. Why play a game if they weren’t going to bloody win?
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 25, 2015 23:45:27 GMT -5

Although things were going to hell, they could pretend it bloody wasn’t for a bit longer. They’d have enough to deal with once they were out of the castle for the summer, and for now he really didn’t want to think about it any longer. Instead, he found himself distracted from his more serious thoughts, amused by the topic they were on. From what he’d gathered, Isabella had thought herself in love with the ponce, though he was in an arranged marriage that had put him off of the market. Evan had come along right at the time that she’d realized she needed to attempt to get over him, and the rest was bloody history, or something. It sounded like a damn movie or something. “I’ve got to remind you enough for you to realize how good you have it,” he replied, solemnly, an amused smirk playing on his lips. Everyone had loved her with that bloke, and a lot less seemed to like her with Evan, but luckily neither of them gave a damn about the opinions of the nosy and irrelevant classmates that liked to bloody talk. “No bint has ever denied me a date, Belle, and I truly doubt you would have been the first,” Evan told her, as he was sure he would have figured something out to snag her if she had gotten on his radar another way.

After the amount they shagged now, it was hard to believe that she’d ever made a bet to avoid public displays of affection. It had been for the benefit of that bloke that she hadn’t wanted to make jealous, and that was frankly something she was never going to let her forget. Of course, it wasn’t as though they went about snogging heavily in the middle of the Great Hall; but if they wanted to shag and were too far away from their dormitories or the Room of Requirement, they’d certainly made an empty classroom or just about any other location work. If anyone had told Evan that he’d be shagging the bint that would barely snog him a few months earlier in locations that could easily be walked in on, he’d have thought they were absolutely insane. He had thought that she was a prude, but apparently that had just been her held up over the Gryffindor she’d supposedly loved. Merlin, that would never stop being bloody funny. “Yes, because there was a time when you barely even wanted to kiss me,” he replied, grinning crookedly. Time’s had changed, and although he was clearly bloody glad for that, he still found it amusing to take the mickey out of her for everything that had happened last term.

It was clear that she wasn’t fine, and he didn’t need to be a master at bloody legilimency to know that. There was a lot that could be on her mind, and he would have actually been quite surprised if she would have told him what she was thinking about. Evan knew that when his parents had died, he hadn’t wanted to be pressed on what the hell he was contemplating every moment of the day, and he found the comparisons he could make to that the only way to know what to do in this situation. He wasn’t going to press her to talk about it, as he wasn’t exactly the best at those kinds of conversations in any case. However, distracting her was something that he was excellent at, and kissing her was still on his mind and that would do the bloody trick. His smirk grew for a moment as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him before leaning in and kissing her deeply. Evan assumed at some point they would have to have a serious conversation about what was going on with her; it seemed like something that happened in relationships, but that wasn’t something he excelled at. This was, and it was a far better use of their current time.

Annoyingly enough, a large group of younger students walked by only moments later, and Evan found himself pulling away as he glanced over at the irritating kids. It was bloody impossible to get privacy anywhere in this damn castle. Evan laughed at her comment, but he knew that their team was bloody great no matter how much discord there technically was amongst the members. “We always bloody win,” he stated, as though it was obvious. They had this year in the bag, really, having won every game they’d had thus far. Practice was just a formality, though he thought that Trey just liked to have an excuse to attempt to order anyone around as captain, since obviously none of them needed the damn practice to begin with.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 26, 2015 20:33:53 GMT -5

“Perhaps I’ll stop shagging you for a week so YOU can see how good YOU have it,” she challenged back, her eyebrows rising in his direction. She could do that…probably. Well, she could do it if she also avoided him completely for the next week, which might be possible. She did it before, she could do it again. Maybe. “I’m a record breaker, Evan. I would have denied you. I mean, you were so desperate, that you almost counted our first meeting as our first date. Obsessed with me much?” she joked, smirking as she recalled the memory. Even that conversation had been amusing between the two, if she remembered correctly. She supposed they really did get along right from the start.

“Yes, and now I find that kissing you is a great way to get you to stop talking nonsense,” she nodded sincerely, winking at him. She remembered dating the Gryffindor for about a week or so before she realized that even during that short time, she became this dependent bint that was treated like a princess. She wasn’t a bloody princess and did not want to be treated like one. She was a good female athlete who rarely dressed up and hated shopping and cooking. Being treated like a princess was hardly suitable. Isabella made a face at the memory, shaking her head lightly. “I’ll forever owe you, oh great one, for showing me the ways,” she stated sarcastically.

Approximately four months had passed, or however long, and Isabella felt exactly how she felt following the event. Whenever her thoughts brought her back to her family, there was this numbness that took over as it felt like her body was literally fighting to not accept it. The only difference between then and now was the fact that she didn’t think about her family nearly as much. Before, it was her nearly every waking moment, and sleeping moment if she were to be completely honest. Now, she did find the distractions useful. She would be able to ignore the fact that her family died and she was spared, the guilt that came with that. She would be able to ignore the fact that she felt like such a burden on her aunt since it was clearly the only reason why her aunt and new husband, or whatever the hell he was, returned. She could ignore the fact that she lost her best friend for the same reason her parents had been murdered: because of their damn blood status. She could ignore the anger that was building up within her at the fact that Muggles were the cause of this war, no matter how flawed that reasoning was. All of these things she could continue ignoring as long as she had her distractions. When the distractions were gone and she was by herself, that was when the thoughts resurfaced, the battle within her building to bring upon a numbness in order to ignore it. Healthy? Perhaps not, but it was the way she dealt and it was working thus far. Thankfully, she wasn’t lost in her thoughts too long as Evan guided her mind back.

She grinned as she felt his arm wrapping around her waist, pulling her into him before feeling his lips reaching hers. Snaking her arms behind his neck, she returned the snog deeply, grinning against his lips. Yes, she really couldn’t believe she had been against public displays of affection at one point. Her arms dropped as Evan pulled away, letting her gaze move towards the younger students. “What, afraid your other girlfriend might pass by soon and catch us kissing?” she joked before leaning against the window again. “We only win because of me, obviously,” she laughed, knowing that they just had a bloody good team to begin with. Who said Quidditch was a team sport?
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 28, 2015 3:02:27 GMT -5

“You’d maybe be able to go one day without shagging me, and that’s if you avoided me—so good luck with that, sweetheart,” he said, sardonically, an amused grin on his lips. For someone who had been so prim the first time they dated, Evan was always surprised to see just how much that had apparently changed; and it was because of that, that Evan was sure she couldn’t abstain from shagging him for twenty-four hours, let along an entire week. “Desperate isn’t even in my vocabulary,” Evan told her, chuckling under his breath. Everything he had done back then had been very carefully calculated, amusingly enough, and he thought that joke had gone particularly well. But he pretty much had always thought that any game he played with any bint back then was successful, so he supposed he was a bit biased. “I was drawing you in—bloody worked, didn’t it?” He countered, raising an eyebrow. Them dating the first time compared to this time was … almost amusingly different, he would say, and he would have to blame that on actually liking her, or whatever.

“Oh, is that why you’re always kissing me then? Because I’m talking bloody nonsense?” Evan asked, shaking his head as if making the realization. Although that football game had easily been one of the best days he’d had at Hogwarts, not that he’d admit that, Evan had also realized that day just how difficult it was going to be to get her to be even interested in shagging. That bet had thrown him off slightly, even if he had won it. But he had thought at that point that he’d actually found someone that was going to be too bloody challenging; he’d blamed the damn Gryffindor, really, but Isabella finally dating the ponce was probably why they were now back together now. So, Evan supposed it worked out, and now he had the amusing opportunities to give her shit for the bloke she’d dated. And seemingly, it was never going to get old.

As he had suspected, kissing her had seemed to momentarily distract both of them from more serious thoughts. He certainly was finding it less important to focus on the summer ahead of them currently, and it seemed that she was no longer preoccupied by whatever it was she’d been thinking about. Evan sighed, casting a look at the group walking back before turning his gaze back to Isabella. “You’ve no idea how hard it is to keep up two girlfriends in one school—better to be safe than sorry,” he replied, smirking at the thought. That was something he’d never even did when he didn’t date a bint that he actually cared about, so it was amusing to even contemplate it now. “Please, you’re giving yourself far too much credit. I’m the only thing stopping the other team from scoring—you’re welcome.” Evan said, solemnly. Annoyingly enough, the player with the most logic behind that particular argument was Ruldophi—the more irritating one… or less, he supposed, depending how one looked at it. The seeker always could use that bloody argument, but it was particularly irritating coming from Trey. Regardless, Evan was just glad that they could still win while half of them bloody disliked the other half.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 29, 2015 23:41:48 GMT -5

“I avoided you before, don’t think I won’t do it again,” she teased, pouting slightly out of her amusement. Avoiding him would be absolutely pointless as he was one of her favorite people to be around and why would she avoid him simply to prove she didn’t have to shag him? “Oh, don’t press your luck, Hurst,” she stated, rolling her eyes out of her humor. She could do it…maybe. But, as it was, summer was approaching so she could just be incredibly busy for a week’s time and not see him. Right, that’s what she could do. “On second thought, challenge very much accepted…to be taken over the summer,” she grinned cheekily, feeling pretty confident in her being able to win that one. “And no surprise visits,” she added on quickly, knowing it would be just her luck that she would be six days in and he would come sauntering in, convincing her to break her part of the challenge. Bloody snake.

But then again, a summer without him around seemed kind of horrible, especially since she would be avoiding her aunt and her bodyguard at all costs. Well, it looked like Cecilia would have to deal with her for a week and Roman could go do whatever it is he wanted to do as Isabella had a challenge to win. Though, thinking about it more, the more she realized how much it just wasn’t a bet she WANTED to take, slightly frustrated she already threw it out there. It wasn’t like she could just take it back as that was just absurd. Well great, that was just an incredibly stupid idea, she thought to herself, shaking her head slightly.

“Yes, unfortunately,” she sighed dramatically about him drawing her in before grinning and reaching up to kiss him, grinning against his lips. “Always, Evan. Like when you start saying you’ll win at anything, I have to stop you right there. Although I haven’t used my greatest weapon, or distraction, if you will, doesn’t mean I won’t,” she practically sang out before laughing lightly. The Slytherin rolled her eyes at the mention of two girlfriends, smirking slightly. “Really? Keeping up two boyfriends hasn’t been all that hard,” she shrugged, laughing lightly as she shook her head. “Maybe I’ll introduce you sometime,” she shrugged, grinning innocently. “There’s no such thing as too much credit. But you know I’ll thank you later, per usual,” Isabella grinned. This conversation itself was amusing as Isabella found herself glad that she had run into her boyfriend. Her mood had been getting kind of depressing just a little bit ago, but already she found herself distracted, thankfully.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 31, 2015 1:37:06 GMT -5

“I’d like to see you try,” he replied, raising an eyebrow. Somehow he doubted it would be that easy for her to avoid him to begin with, not that he would bloody want her to—and not as though he would ever say that thought out loud. Evan couldn’t help but laugh when she took him up on the challenge, but it wouldn’t be happening. That would just be his bad luck, really, if something happened to her while she was trying to prove a point that she could go without shagging him. “We’ll see,” Evan stated, but his grin widened at her adding in that he couldn’t visit her by surprise. Obviously, that would just cause her to immediately lose this challenge—not that it was bloody happening. “No promises.”

If Isabella thought that she was the only one that could win something using distraction, then she was in for quite the amusing surprise. It was just as easy to distract her, and Evan was sure that he could use that for his advantage in one of the many damn challenges they started up. Not that he would even need that as an advantage when he always won anyhow, but it would be a handy option, clearly. “You forget that you’re not the only one that can use distraction,” Evan said, pointedly, raising an eyebrow. He could think of a hell of a lot of ways to distract her to win any challenges, if it came down to it. That was certainly why it was better dating her this time around, as she wasn’t weird about that type of shit—a benefit of her not being worried about making that ridiculous Gryffindor jealous. “Well, that’s because bints are far more needy,” he replied, grinning easily. Out of all of the shit he did and didn’t feel bad about when it came to dating bints in the past, it did surprise most people that he wasn’t the type to date more than one witch at the same time; there just didn’t seem to be a damn point in that, and he was sure that absolutely no one had believed that. Hell, people still probably thought that he was going to have some bint behind Isabella’s back, which was just bloody ridiculous—and another excuse that their classmates couldn’t mind their own damn business with their inaccurate bloody opinions.

When it came to their Quidditch team, Evan wondered how any of them even went to a damn practice or match and got through it without killing each other. Of course, not every player was involved in the extreme amount of animosity in the group, but enough were that it should completely sink any possibility of them winning matches. But that was just how good they bloody were; even disliking each other, they beat teams that actually got along. It worked out all right, even if practices were always a test of everyone’s damn patience. “You’re right, what was I even bloody thinking?” He stated, shaking his head in amusement. Too much credit—like there was such a damn thing. They were just that good at the sport, and they probably had enough damn cockiness on the pitch for everyone in the damn school. “Good,” Evan replied, nodding. He supposed he could thank her later for her work on the Quidditch pitch, if they were being fair…
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 31, 2015 16:03:06 GMT -5

Isabella folded her arms stubbornly, making a face at him. She didn’t really want that challenge, but she never backed out before. Now this was just frustrating, she realized, wishing she hadn’t even brought it up. After seeing him every day at school, even when she was ‘avoiding’ him, trying to go a bloody week without seeing him sounded terrible. Why would she even want to try that? What, was she expected to hang out with her aunt that entire time? Absolutely not going to happen. Letting out a sigh, she lowered her head in defeat before responding. “No challenge,” she mumbled, making a face of disgust as she actually turned down her first challenge ever…she supposed it wouldn’t necessarily count…since she kind of gave it to herself. It was definitely a challenge she knew that she couldn’t win at and even trying to win it would just piss her off.

“I really doubt you’ll be able to win against me in football during the summer, babe,” she laughed, knowing full well that when it was hot out she didn’t exactly dress completely covered like she had to at school. It was bloody hot, why would she dress like a bloody professor? Though, she supposed she would actually like a game that they could make it through, knowing that she would be focused on the game and winning, letting her muscles awaken through every pump of her leg against the ground. She bloody loved a Muggle sport and yet, people still thought her family was evil enough to kill them off? That was just ridiculous, she thought to herself, finding herself getting slightly distracted by the thought again. Focusing really was too difficult to do anymore for too long before her thoughts were circling back to her family. This summer was going to be horrid. “Speak for yourself; I had to have turned a bloke to be needier than any bint,” she stated, exasperated. The Gryffindor had been cool at first and then they dated….and his personality was completely changed. Apparently, she drove blokes bloody bonkers.

“So, you ready to show me just how much you suck at dancing soon? Or are you too busy with your other bint on the side?” she asked jokingly, shaking her head in amusement. She really needed to find something that he was bad at soon, but a part of her knew that it most likely was not dancing. In fact, he probably didn’t even know what he was bad at. She supposed that meant that their summer would be busy as she would drag him to various activities just to figure it out.