Young and Reckless // Belle

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 7, 2015 4:25:44 GMT -5

Meeting a bint’s family wasn’t something that he ever thought he would be doing, though now it had become something that apparently they hadn’t even felt the need to discuss. They had both come to the conclusion that he would be meeting them over the summer, without her ever having directly told him that it would be happening. It was amusing, really, even if he knew that the odds of them liking him were pretty damn slim. In fact, the most interesting part would probably be him understanding enough Italian to hear what they were saying about him. Evan had no doubt that they’d slip into the language at some point throughout this encounter and he could hear all of the uncomplimentary—or complimentary, if he was lucky, things that they were saying about him. Perhaps he’d even let spill that he spoke Italian, as that could be something that ended up making the situation a bit more humorous for everyone involved. “You certainly should have assumed that, but it’s okay—everyone makes mistakes,” he joked, laughing. Hell, maybe the thing that he’d be bad at would be meeting her damn family, though he didn’t know if that really counted on what they deemed a competition. After all, there was no way that his aunt was going to like her, meaning that they’d technically both be losing. “Keep dreaming, then.” Evan quipped.

The summer was a hell of a time to relax, and he was bloody looking forward to that and getting away from Hogwarts for a while. Of course, he wasn’t looking forward to the fact that summer would make seeing his girlfriend slightly more complicated, but obviously they would work that out—along with the other complications, namely him being bloody worried, evidently. These ridiculous pureblood-hating radicals were going to be around, and they could want to finish what they started. Yes, Evan was pretty damn sure that he and Isabella would be ‘doing nothing’ together a hell of a lot, for his own damn sanity, apparently. “I’m assuming we’re going to be doing nothing as far from your aunt’s house as possible,” Evan said, which he supposed might be a good idea. Said pureblood hating radicals wouldn’t be around where he lived, and his aunt was almost never home which worked out as well. “Well, try to aim higher than Knockturn,” he said, chuckling slightly, even if he did know that she was being serious. That place was the bloody last place he’d want anyone he cared about to be, particularly Isabella. At face value, it might seem like the safest place for a pureblood to be, but when really looking at it, it bloody wasn’t. If someone wanted to find some purebloods to kill, all they had to do was walk down that alley and there would be a dozen within wand’s distance. Clearly, that made it a good place for an attack, and he pushed that thought away. That, at least, was a year away from being something he had to deal with, thankfully, and he could just hope she’d find somewhere else to live. With the state of the wizarding world, apparently this worrying thing was something that he’d have to get used to.

“That’s all I’m going to say on the matter,” he told her, grinning as she repeated what he had just revealed. More than likely, she had expected that something else had been going on the day that they’d broken up. But now it had officially been verified, and he doubted that she’d let that drop, bloody ever. “Think again, Belle—if you hadn’t broken up with me to date that prat, you’d probably still be pining over him,” Evan replied, solemnly, though he was pretty damn sure that was the truth. Without realizing just how lame that bloke was, Isabella probably would have continued to think he was bloody perfect, or some shit. “So, really, you owe me.” Evan smirked slightly at her words before kissing her back, feeling as though they certainly could head back up to the castle by now… or somewhere that wasn’t on this damn bridge. They had been talking for a hell of a long time. “What are the odds of me getting laid, say, today? Next hour or so, specifically?” Evan stated, jokingly, pulling away slightly. Really, someone that overheard half of their conversations would probably think poorly of him, her, or both of them, but he found their humor to be absolutely amusing. Not that he was necessarily joking at the current time—they definitely should move locations, and that was not a joke in the slightest.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 7, 2015 19:31:15 GMT -5

Evan was skilled in getting along with people if he tried, obviously. Isabella wasn’t stupid, as many people seemed to think. She was fully aware of his reputation and his past in regards to that; she was aware that he was extremely skilled at deception, but that really didn’t matter to her. Not many people were able to look beyond that aspect of him and get a chance to know who he really was. Isabella really didn’t understand what was so difficult for people to understand about their relationship; if she was just another bint that he was going to shag and leave, he clearly would have left a long time ago. Regardless, she really didn’t care much about how others saw their relationship, except for the fact that if her family knew about it, things would get ugly real quickly. They would simply have to get over their judgment of Evan because he wasn’t going anywhere. She definitely should not be needing to worry about how her family was going to accept Evan when there were so many other things that had been on her mind, but it was something she did worry about, knowing her family. However, she was already planning out her summer so that she could be around the family less than normal, knowing that was just best for everyone.

Isabella gave him a look as he started laughing, rolling her eyes. “I guess I’m just lucky you haven’t gotten sick of me yet; I shall forever be indebted to you,” she deadpanned. Not that Isabella had anything to compare this relationship to, but she supposed that one of her favorite things about their relationship was how easy-going it was, no one stressing over saying the right bloody thing so as to not offend anyone. Too often she had heard girls complaining about something their boyfriend said that hurt their feelings and Isabella just really didn’t understand it at all.

“You read my mind,” she stated, smirking. There was no way she wanted to spend anytime longer than necessary at her aunt’s house. She wasn’t really certain if that was because she didn’t want to be in the house that would bring too many memories or if she just wanted nothing to do with her aunt. Either way, she wanted to stay as busy as possible and what better way than to spend time with her boyfriend? “Who knows, maybe you can apparate us on a vacation or something,” she grinned, wishing that she could apparate. Turning seventeen seemed so far away at this point. If she could apparate anywhere over the summer, she supposed she’d go check out some countries or whatever it is people did when they travelled. “I always aim high; I suppose I settled with you though,” she replied, shrugging lightly before laughing. Living in Knockturn was probably a terrible idea and she supposed she wouldn’t actually do it…unless she was bloody desperate.

The Slytherin made a face at his logic, scrunching her nose lightly. “Well, contrary to popular belief, I would have continued to date you even if I had known about the betrothal being off. I guess you were starting to grow on me,” she stated, smiling. She might have thought she was in love, or whatever ridiculousness, with Damian, but she was faithful to her relationship with Evan and wanted to see where it would go. “Then you were a prat; so….I’m willing to call it even,” Isabella suggested, giving him a look as if she were doing him a favor. She looked contemplatively at his question, frowning slightly as he pulled away. “I think you’ll find that the odds are in your favor,” she smirked, wondering if they should try to make it to the Room of Requirement or if they should just make a pit stop somewhere. Besides, with the summer approaching, they certainly had to make up for the inevitable lost time that was coming.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 9, 2015 14:21:48 GMT -5

Evan did know that he wasn’t good at bloody everything, obviously. No one was, he supposed, but nothing came to mind at the current time when trying to think of what he actually wasn’t able to do well. He’d have to give his aunt a bit of credit on that front, annoyingly enough, since her wanting him out of the house had made he be taught a hell of a lot of skills that he could now say he was bloody fantastic at. “I’m surprised I haven’t either,” Evan said, keeping a straight face for only a moment before smirking. He would never admit it, but he did think her odds were pretty good in finding something that she was better at than him over the summer. She had a lot of time to focus on it, after all, and Merlin knew that she was bloody determined.

“Lucky for you, and for me obviously, my aunt is almost never home,” he told her, knowing that his house would be a good place to be if she wanted to get away from her own home. He and his aunt made a concerted effort to avoid each other as much as possible, to the point that they almost both seemed to know when to be there and when not to be. If she had just returned home from one of her trips, then he would be gone almost constantly, and if it was one of the months where she only had a few trips, she spent all of her time at the office. It was a pretty damn good system, and he didn’t recall the last time they’d had a conversation that lasted more than a few words. Hell, he wasn’t sure the last time he’d seen her more than a minute at a time, thankfully. “That’s not the worst idea I’ve ever heard,” Evan stated. A vacation just about anywhere but London sounded like a hell of an idea, really, as it would get them away from all of the craziness as well. But he supposed she’d have to figure out if she was getting a job or not, since he bloody really did want her to aim higher than Knockturn Alley, which just sounded like the worst damn idea ever as a place to live. “Well, aren’t I the fortunate one, then?” Evan replied, solemnly, before shooting her an amused look.

Evan shook his head, still grinning. Even if she had continued to date him, he was still willing to bet that she’d be pining over that ridiculous Gryffindor. She never would have known how awful he was without dating him, which meant that they had all got to witness the amusing display. “Agree to disagree, babe,” he replied, laughing. Her being with the ponce had been irritating, but it was also incredibly entertaining to think back on, as well as give her shit for. “You’d still be pining, so you’re welcome,” Evan added. He did wonder what would have happened if they hadn’t broken up, but he was pretty damn sure that without knowing how much the Gryffindor sucked, she’d still want to be with him. Which was amusing to think about now, obviously, since he had pretty much proven to be bloody mental and now was out of the damn school. Everyone had assumed he’d dropped out because of the break-up, even though they had only been dating like a damn week. But he let the thoughts leave his mind, because there was obviously something quite a bit more important to think about. “Room of Requirement?” He asked, quietly, though there was no one around to overhear him bring up the secret room. They might be able to make it up there, but it was a hell of a distance, so he supposed they should leave sooner rather than later.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 9, 2015 21:06:22 GMT -5

Her mother would have liked Evan, that much Isabella knew. He could cook, and that was always something that captivated an Italian woman’s mind, it seemed. He was proper, for the most part, and friendly, when he wanted to be. He wasn’t perfect, though she still couldn’t find anything he was terrible at. He had an iffy background with how he treated his past girls, but her mother would have overlooked that for the sake of thinking everyone deserved a chance. She probably would have invited him over often, making him cook dinner for the family or having him join her in doing so. Really, her mother probably would have adored him as he was quite like her second oldest brother, Adam, in a sense, the only difference being that Adam would go through girls and still end on good terms some crazy way. Evan, as her mother would probably see, was a nice boy who just needed a positive male role model to take him under his wing. Her father, on the other hand, would probably need a bit more of convincing as she was his only daughter. Though, Isabella was certain that he would have warmed up to him when he saw that she wasn’t just another girl he was trying to score with and leave…though, she supposed if her father knew Evan scored…well, that was a different story. However, as her father was a keeper himself, she was certain they would have found some common ground there. Hopefully, anyways.

Either way, the thought was slightly comforting, even if he wouldn’t get a chance to meet her parents and would have to meet the rest of her family who was certain to give him hell simply because it seemed that since her family died, the rest became super protective of her…more so than usual, at least. “Very lucky,” she agreed, nodding. “I hope you won’t mind too much company. I promise, you’ll hardly know I’m there.” Though, he probably would as she really didn’t do too well when she was bored and she was certain they would find their means of entertainment, whether it be something a bit more intimate or having him just introduce her to some Muggle things that she wasn’t familiar with. More than likely, this summer he would find out more things that she wasn’t good at, instead of the other way around. She may have been immersed in the Muggle world, but not with everything, most certainly. “I’m full of great ideas,” she shrugged as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. She smiled widely, growing slightly more comfortable with the upcoming summer, wondering where they could find themselves across the world. “So fortunate,” she agreed, mimicking his solemn look before winking at him.

He was probably right, though she clearly wouldn’t admit that. Just the thought of her obsession with Damian was embarrassing, something she really wished she could just forget about. Unfortunately, Evan would definitely never let her forget something that humorous…to him, at least. Damian was the person everyone in the school had wanted her to date, thinking that they were the perfect couple. People had been rather shocked to see that she hadn’t even dated him more than a month before going back to the person that so many people had harassed her to leave. They didn’t know Evan. At least, they only knew the Evan that he revealed to them. It was amusing, their relationship, when they were both an extreme mixture of cockiness and stubbornness. Never would they verbally admit that they were wrong, unless they were desperate. They could understand when the other was wrong, but verbally admitting it just didn’t seem likely in most situations. Unlike most couples, this worked out well for them. Surprisingly, it wasn’t as if this even led to arguments, both content in just shrugging the minor differences off and moving on. Like this. She was wrong. They both knew it. No way in hell was she going to admit that especially since it really didn’t bloody matter when they had other things that they could be enjoying. Particularly, where they were going next.

“Read my mind,” she smirked in response, really grateful that he had bugged her that one day, leading to…well, all of this.

--End Thread--