Locksley Institute
First Year Weaponry Major
University of Bangor
First Year Magizoology Student

Dragon Keeper Apprentice
1/4 Veela
University Student
played by Steph
"Don't think me a maiden who needs saving from a dragon. I'm the dragon & I'll set the world aflame."
options

Post by Rhaelle Senya Maenlarys on Jan 30, 2019 16:48:19 GMT -5

Aelius _____ Rookwood
Dueling instructor at Locksley, some other pureblood-y thing, maybe something dragon-y
36 - Pureblood (to his knowledge, though he's actually quarter Veela)

Role:
Honestly? fun. he's a traditional purist, so if he finds out that he's not *quite* pureblood, it'll be fun

I'm also hoping to get him to kickstart the Rhaelle-finding-out-her-heritage with him!

Description:
Born to his father's second or third wife, he was the first living son, so he was very much treasured.
As he was born after his father was sent to Azkaban by the traitor Karkorov, he didn't meet Augustus for many years, likely not until the 1996 breakout at most.

I put that he attended Durmstrang, though he likely grew up in the UK-- though this can be changed! could have even gone to Solomance?

He's married to Desmelda Rookwood, née Carrow, and has three children with her: Octavius (2010), Julianna (2013), and Typhaon (also 2013), though how that got there is up to you!

His mother made sure he knew and felt a connection to the Faroe Islands, so when his family was overthrown there about three years back, he was Not Happy. His mother is v v v pretty, 1/2 Veela (though. . .only sort of unknowing/in denial) but has the highest chance of knowledge of the heritage. obviously, this is not something shared.

He's got a p dry personality. His wit's usually sarcastic and pretty deadpan.

Additional Information:
With his father being Augustus Rookwood, he's definitely p damn Dark.

His aunt's Augusta Longbottom, and he despises her. though they likely haven't met.
His mother is Rhaelle's aunt Daella Rookwood (née Maenlarys), his paternal grandmother's a Selwyn, he's a third cousin or so to the Patil twins

Relations with Amaryllis and her children are up to you and Jade!

he's low on gifs but he's got a lot of pictures and he's pretty

Play-By Preferred: Neil Nitin Mukesh

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 30, 2019 19:29:46 GMT -5

ok i am snagging this <3
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts