0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 27, 2019 12:34:51 GMT -5

Albright Dagda Desmond-Bentclyff
Designer; Interior Decoration and Fashion | Painter | Sculptor
358 - Halfblood

Role:
He's Degare's beloved husband of over a century (it wasn't an official marriage ceremony, which Albright has been complaining about recently). Kaiser's other father, and arguably the babe's second favorite (if you buy into things like favorites) despite him being the one who argued to adopt in the first place.

Description:
Murderous. Not really jealous so much as possessive, because he knows Deg wouldn't ever betray his trust like that but he doesn't trust anyone else and their lustful eyes. He has literally murdered someone for looking at Deg the wrong way so. Since the arrival of Kaiser, he's tamed those urges some, but they still crop up once in a while. A bit miffed that Kaiser seems to favor Degare when he needs comfort, but Al knows that'll fade when the babe is older. Generally doesn't do cons like Degare does, but he'll partner with Deg when necessary. He's really more interested in interior design and fashion, followed closely by sculpture art and paintings--they play a large role in interior design anyway, so it works.

Additional Information:
Previously done app can be found Here Doesn't need to be exactly rewritten, feel free to reinvent him a little if you want, it's been a while and I'm sure fatherhood has changed him somewhat.

Play-By Preferred: Luke Newberry has been used in the past, but if you have a different idea I'm flexible