played by Steph
"With the lights out, it's less dangerous"
options

Post by Medea Giovana Stone on Jun 3, 2019 2:01:58 GMT -5

Ziva _____ Rivers
Second year Hufflepuff
12 - Halfblood

Role:
Another school-aged sibling of the Stones!
She definitely one they care about more, and she's at least friendly with Carin, and probably the other Musketeers, at the very least.

Description:
She's the official first of the British siblings-- the ones who are to be looked after, fully provided for, and are generally babied more. It doesn't help at all that Ziva was born Deaf, though luckily they had some idea of what was going on, as they were also getting Zachary through the process.

She sort of had a dad, but he died just before she was born. Then she had a stepdad, but he died a few years later. Then, well, another one.
She can read lips-- somewhat, though she usually relies on an interpreter when she is able to have one, or written notes in class. When she and Zachary were "investigated" to find out if their dead father really was a wizard, Ziva had a major freakout, especially as two of their older siblings were gone, and it was usually Jason or Medea who would translate for them.

Zachary was able to do a good portion of it, but but them being half-muggle, things haven't been the greatest.

Additional Information:
She doesn't have CIs-- that wasn't exactly considered an option.

i'm like, falling asleep rn.

Play-By Preferred:

Alison Fernandez
or

Jenna Ortega (this particular image is a bit too old but it was the first i could find without her speaking)