staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 1, 2016 1:12:06 GMT -5

This is really exciting, and I don't know why, it just is... but it's the FIRST MONTHLY AWARDS OF 2016. HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! Sorry, random bout of excitement, but it's over now. So, most of you know how this goes. We have four categories up for nomination, and those are: Female Character of the Month, Male Character of the Month, Relationship of the Month, and Thread of the Month. We will be accepting nominations from the first of the month, until the 20th of the month. On the 20th, voting will begin, and that will close on the 30th of January. Winners will be announced on the 31st! You can post our nominations here, publicly, or you can PM either me, @adminsteph , or @jenna , and give your nominations privately. Thanks guys! Let the nominations begin!

Nominations

Female Character of the Month
@elena
@gracelyn
@juniper
@andi

Male Character of the Month
@ramsay

@cassidy
@mikael

Relationship of the Month
@atlanta and @mikael
@pjpeters and @gwen
@larissa and @alexander

Thread of the Month
Something I Need - @colemetmilinia and @damionkvothe
Shadow Preachers - @larissa and @alexander
Miss Missing You - @donovan and @ellya

Note: We have changed Couple of the Month to Relationship of the Month, so feel free to nominate couples as well as friendships, bromances, etc. Also 'couples' can also be crushes, relationships in the works... doesn't have to be anything mini-profile official ;)

Winners

Female Character of the Month for January 2016: @andi

Male Character of the Month for January 2016: @cassidy

Relationship of the Month for January 2016: @alexander and @larissa

Thread of the Month for January 2016: Shadow Preachers
@alexander and @larissa

*Special thanks to Quinn for making our beautiful new OTM banners*