Caffeine Addiction||Colemet

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 15, 2015 23:29:08 GMT -5

After the night she had had with the wizard who had become a frequent visitor to her bed, Sophia needed coffee and not just the stock standard type, she needed something with about three extra shots of espresso. This was a critical necessity as she had an assignment to get to around Godric’s hollow. It was a shame that she didn’t have work around her more often as the surrounding area really was quiet picturesque. Maybe when she had a day off next she would swing by for some nature photographs or even fauna if any animals happened to inhabit the nearby area.

She needed to stop by the Coffee House seeing as she was in dire need of caffeine. She still had time up her sleeve so she could grab a cup of anything and take a seat at one of the outdoor tables since the weather was rather lovely today. She did enjoy working in the summer more than the winter, especially seeing that story she was taking shots for today was outdoors.

The blonde witch stepped into the coffee place and saw there was a small but fast moving queue. She joined the end of it and fiddled with the sleeves of her jacket as she tried to work out what to order. Looking up Sophia thought she recognised the back of the person standing in front of her. They had spent seven years practically living together, how could she not recognise the witch even having not seen her for a few years. “@colemetmiliniaColemet Milinia? Fancy running into you!” she asked excitedly and waited for the witch to turn around.

Outfit

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2015 7:55:51 GMT -5

Colemet was trying to simply get a coffee in the morning without much event. She folded her arms over her chest and tried to wait patiently in the line. She just wanted a bit of coffee to wake her up. She usually came with Peter, her brother, but a call brought him to St. Mungo's earlier than normal, so she was left to seek a morning cup on her own. For a Monday morning, the Coffee House was busier than usual, much to the dismay of Colemet. Simply trying to get by without event, she was almost startled when she heard her name called, though the voice was familiar...

She turned around quickly and grinned when she saw a familiar face. "Sophia!" she exclaimed with excitement. It had been years since she had seen her old school friend. "What are you doing here?"
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2015 18:28:53 GMT -5

It was any wonder that she should be running to her old friend from school since she seemed to be meeting people from school more often nowadays. First she had seen Lenora and now it was her older dorm mate and probably one of her closest friends during her time at Hogwarts. She was certain that Colemet would have many questions for her, that was to be expected of course. Probably the key question was what happened with her and Bradley her ex-boyfriend as they had dated their entire seventh year. Someone had once told Sophia they were likely to get married but obviously that never happened, hence she was in the…..arrangement she was in today.

“I thought that was you. I’ve missed you. It’s so good to see you” Sophia exclaimed happily giving Colemet a quick hug. “Oh I’m covering story around here a little bit later in the day and I desperately need coffee” she laughed given their current location. She paused in her thoughts as she tried to recall what the story was she was taking photos for today. Oh right some lady has some really old fanged geranium in her greenhouse. It wasn’t exactly the most exciting story going around but Sophia had to oblige and go wherever the paper sent her. “How have you been?” she enquired as the queue moved forward slightly

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2015 19:12:58 GMT -5

Colemet smiled gently at her friend; Sophia was a bit more outgoing than Colemet herself had ever been. Not that Colemet was shy, just a bit more...reserved. But her and Sophia were close for that , they balanced each other out. It had been a long time since they had seen each other, and she wondered if Sophia had changed much, or what she was doing now. Sometimes people were different than you remember them.

"That's neat," she replied with a smile. "I've been pretty well... Holding up, anyway. Do you come around Godric's Hallow often?"
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2015 21:09:48 GMT -5

Sophia looked her friends appearance following the answer she had received. It didn’t take her to work out what Colemet meant by ‘holding up’. She had seen changes in her friend during their early teenage years and how her temper had grown shorter as a result of the werewolf attack her family sustained. “Well I think you look as gorgeous as ever” she smiled at her friend genuinely. Sophia had previously photographed models when she used to work in France and so had a fair idea of ‘gorgeous’ entailed. “Unfortunately not, I just go wherever the prophet sends me. But maybe since you live here, I’ll come around more often to check up on you” she teased.

“Oh I think it’s your turn to order” she alerted her friend seeing that she was now at the front of the line. Once Colemet ordered her drink, Sophia followed pleading with the server to add three extra shots into her Cappuccino. Stepping aside she went to stand beside her friend and adjusted her camera bag on her shoulder.

“So tell me Miss Milinia, what are you up to these days?” Sophia asked her friend curiously as they waited for their drinks to be prepared.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2015 21:34:07 GMT -5

Colemet gave a small smile at the compliment; Sophia always had something kind to say, always had a way of making her feel better even in the bleakest of times. It was one of the main reasons she had stayed so close to Sophia in school, especially after the attack. Sophia was always kind to her, even when Colemet couldn't be in return. She hoped she would see Sophia again more, she didn't realize how much she truly missed her until now. She had been feeling so alone lately.

"I've been up to a lot," Colemet told her friend. "I've finally learned how to make Wolfsbane Potion for my father, but I've been mainly searching and trying to cultivate some of the rarer plants in the wizarding world. Some people are concerned about them dying out." Colemet smiled. "I love my job. Nature is one of the things I adore more than anything." Their drinks were ready, and when the server handed Sophia hers, Colemet noticed the marking on the side of the cup indicating extra espresso.

Colemet smirked. "May I ask why you requested three extra shots of espresso?" she teased.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2015 22:59:26 GMT -5

The blonde witch remembered very clearly how much her friend had changed after the attack. If anything it had brought them closer together and it was something that Sophia was grateful for. She and had had Colemet and Lenora there through those awkward teenage years and they had been a godsend, really. Sure Sophia wasn’t your typical reserved claw like Colemet but that didn’t matter too much, they always got along swimmingly. She really needed her friends now more than ever.

As her friend listed her recent accomplishments a wave a pride came over Sophia. “Wolfsbane? Really that is pretty advanced. But then again you did succeed with potions. How is your father now? And the rest of your family?” she enquired sincerely. “Wait! There’s a chance of some plants becoming extinct? The story I’m covering today is about this witch who has this really old Fanged Geranium, they aren’t dying out are they?” she asked sounding a little concerned. There wasn’t a reporter going out with her today so she would have to get some copy somehow; she needed to work out how just yet.

“Well I say you should definitely align your career to what you love” she smiled as she accepted her drink from the server. She was about to take a sip when she heard Colemet’s question. She hadn’t had an answer planned for moments like this. “I….ummm….a wizard kept me up most of the night” she answered cryptically and she certainly wasn’t complaining.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2015 23:13:20 GMT -5

"My father is okay," Colemet replied. "He's coping pretty well with being a werewolf, especially now that I can make him the potion. I'm happy for him." And in truth, she was also a bit envious. Her father really did learn how to get a handle on himself and his werewolf side, while Colemet didn't. Her traits couldn't be controlled; they weren't certain or defind in any sense of the word. She wasn't a werewolf by definition, yet she was far from human at the same time, and the gray area made for a mess of trouble that she couldn't get a handle on, even after all these years. It was frustrating beyond belief.

Colemetbtried to shake the thought and move on. "The rest of the family is good. Peter is working at St. Mungo'a and Andrew is training to be an Obliviator like Dad. Mum is good too." The mention of Peter reminded her that he wanted her to go in to see him at some point, or to see another Healer about her scars. The idea almost made her cringe; she hated Healers.

Colemet raised her eyebrows and smirked ever so slightly. "Oh? A wizard keeping you up?" The tease was all in good nature. "Does that mean you're no longer with Bradley?"
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 17, 2015 0:02:43 GMT -5

Sophia nodded along as Colement updated her on her father. She was happy to hear the wizard was coping alright with being a werewolf assuming it would have a something difficult to adapt to. She was jealous that Colemet had her birth father in her life; not that sophia would change her step father for anything. She loved Erik as he was her natural father and not someone her mum had been married to for half her life. “I’m glad to hear it” she knew that Colemet hadn’t been attacked in such a full fledged way but she still had scars and some werewolf tendencies and her personality did shift from time to time. “Cole, how are you really?” sophia asked, knowing that her friend wouldn’t mind the prying. The two girls knew almost everything about each other; there was just this gap of three to four years they had to catch up on.

“Wow a healer and an obliviator in the making, what a talented family” she smiled sincerely. Due to having different dynamics in her family she wasn’t sure if her family could be described in the same way.

Sophia unfortunately happened to be mid-sip when she heard Colemet asked her question thus she choked. Recovering quickly she knew this was better explained outside. She opened the door and let Colemet walk out first before she followed. Sitting down at one of the outdoor tables Sophia took off her bag and gently pushed it under the table with her foot. “Yes a wizard” she replied simply as she set her coffee down on the table. She shook her head. “No we broke up just after graduation, he’s in the states now. I’ve dated both wizards and witches since then, well just one witch” Sophia explained to her friend wondering how she would react to her now being Bisexual.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 17, 2015 8:35:40 GMT -5

Colemet shrugged weakly. "I don't know," she finally admitted. "It's just...my temper and the aggression and the anger have all been around recently... I hate being so cruel to everyone." She didn't say so, but her scars throbbed just thinking about it. "Peter is one of the only people that can calm me down, but I just feel so alone because of it all... I can't control it. There's nothing that can be done and it's so frustrating..." She clenched and in clenched her fists. Talking about it even brought out the anger, and she needed to take a breath so she didn't lose her mind.

When Sophia started leading her outside (after choking, no less) she realized that her friend must need to tell her something serious. She listened to her closely when she told her. She gave her friend a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry things didn't work out with Bradley. I know you really liked him," she told her. She smiled gently. "But I'm glad that you're still looking for someone to make you happy. Whether it be a witch or a wizard, so be it." Colemet wasn't fazed by this news; Sophia was still the same Sophia, it didn't change who she was as a person. Colemet was just happy that she was trying to find love. Sophia of all people deserved it.

"What about you?" Colemet asked, eager to hear what her friend has been up to. "How's your job and your family and just life in general?"