Caffeine Addiction||Colemet

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 28, 2015 1:40:52 GMT -5

Sophia placed her cup back on the table and smiled back at her friend. She knew Tiwaz wouldn’t go to the ministry. The only thing that may be of concern was that he was a professor at Hogwarts and she didn’t want him to lose his job over this but none the less she would speak to him about it. “I’m sure” she told Colemet, with reassurance heavy in her tone. “They’ll be able to help you Cole” Sophia told her sincerely. “But what do you mean by other scars? You don’t….harm yourself do you darling?” Sophia asked in confusion before realisation dawned on her and she asked the second question in a more delicate manner. It pained her to think that her best friend would do that. If her worst fears were confirmed than she would just hate this accident that had had such a strong and everlasting effect on her friend even more. Sophia wrung her hands together as she waited nervously for her friend to answer. She was hardly ever this nervous, even if it was expected of Ravenclaws to be more reserved and somewhat nervous. “Like I said I’ll speak to Ti about it and see what he says, I don’t know if he’ll agree to look at them or not because it’s a new situation for him” the blonde witch said she looked under the table to make sure her camera bag was still okay, it was thankfully. Sophia did of course own more than one camera but she couldn’t bear to lose any of them more for pursuing her passion rather than for work.

The photographer looked at her friend and rolled her eyes playfully. She couldn’t see Colemet not working in nature or somewhere she wasn’t working to improve things for others. “Of course you can still do normal things with your life, and you don’t have the hassle of the ministry constantly watching you” Sophia knew all too well about the second part; The Daily Prophet published many articles where the minister was concerned including his policies on werewolves. The former Ravenclaw did of course feel sorry them even if she worked for the publication. “Yes well I’ll be sure to stop by here more often if I get to see you” she smiled at her friend before arching her brow noticing her friend’s expression. “Oi! Don’t look at me like that unless you want me to pepper you with details, hmm?”

Sophia rested her chin on her palm and looked around and nodded slowly. Colemet was right potentially. She didn’t’ know what she wanted. She was just scared to lose him even in the capacity as a friend. “I don’t know what he’s thinking half the time, when we’re together we don’t really discuss feelings….as you can guess” she shrugged. Having never been a in friends with benefits scenario before Sophia didn’t know if this was something normal or not but she could believe it was something naturally progressed into. “Well mainly I worked while I was there for fashion magazine, think something like Witch Weekly crossed with a high-end muggle fashion magazine. I did see many sights, mainly when I was on a shoot or something. What do I remember? That’s a loaded question” she laughed lightly. “The countryside is awesome and as you can imagine for a photographer it’s a great backdrop” she smiled fondly before freezing up a bit as Colemet asked about her ex. Relaxing somewhat, she waved it off. “No, it’s fine, I can talk about Angelique, we were together for less than a year, so not a big deal right?” she asked while lying at the same time. She couldn’t understand how some people could behave in such a way. “She was a writer for the magazine I worked for” that was of course how they met and soon become friends before it moved further than that.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 28, 2015 22:42:33 GMT -5

Colemet gave a weak smile when Sophia insisted that the Healers would be able to help her. She knew she was right, but it didn’t make the thought any less intimidating to her. Colemet nearly choked on her sip of coffee when Sophia suggested that she harmed herself. She cursed under her breath, not meaning to reveal that. Still, she didn’t want to lie to her friend. “Yeah, I have,” she admitted. “But not because I want to. It’s because I can’t help it. It’s like a normal werewolf...when there’s no one to hurt, sometimes they hurt themselves. It’s all the same concept. But really, Sophia, I’m okay.” She knew her friend wouldn’t like to hear that, as it would only make Sophia more angry at her situation. Even so, she didn’t want to lie to her and knew it was only because she cared. She gave her friend a small smile. “Thanks, Sophia. Maybe he can help, but if not, I’m no worse off than I am now. There can’t be harm in asking.” Hopefully it will work out, she thought…

Colemet nodded in agreement. She never registered with the Ministry specifically because she didn’t want the hassle. Not that she was a full werewolf anyway, but they had no less sympathy for people in her situation either and expected them to at least make their presence known. To them, they were almost just as bad. Luckily for Colemet, her situation was more easily hidden than being a full werewolf; she could just pass of her aggression as an unwholesome personality, if it came down to it. She then grinned at Sophia again and gave a small laugh. “Spare me the details, I’ll leave that to my imagination,” she said teasingly.

Colemet nodded, understanding what her friend was saying. She sipped her coffee as she thought through her response. “It’s a strange situation to be in, I’ll give you that. And I know you’re a bit...occupied when you’re with him,,” she agreed, “but that doesn’t mean you should ignore any and all feelings you guys may have. You’ll never know until you try.” Colemet then listened intently as Sophia told her more about France. “That sounds amazing!” It must’ve been Sophia’s dream to work for a magazine like that, and in France of all places. She could only imagine how beautiful it must’ve been, getting to photograph all of the locations and sights. She nodded when she told her how she met Angelique. “That makes sense. That’s sweet.”
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 30, 2015 1:01:36 GMT -5

Sophia had barely seen any healers herself, sure she had injured herself once or twice when playing Quidditch for Ravenclaw back at school but those instances had hardly been severed enough for her to be sent to St Mungo’s, the matron at the time had done a pretty good job of looking after her and various injuries. Seeing her friend choke firstly in response to questioned nearly broke her heart, she hated it, more so because her worst fears were confirmed. Merlin knows what colemet would have gone through when she was in France. Thankfully the girl’s older brother happened to be a healer. “Aww darling” she reached across immediately and grabbed the girl’s hand. She couldn’t say anything more than that, nothing else would change the situation or improve it for her friend, well not until she was gained enough courage to go see a healer. “I know you’re okay, I know you’re a big girl and all that, for starters you are taller than me” the blonde joked before she got a bit more serious. “If he’s not able to help, you still have me, I’ll drag you to St Mungo’s if I have to” she joked with slight glint in her eye. She paused for a moment, thinking how she would approach the subject with the Hogwarts professor.

The witch couldn’t even imagine how things would be different for her friend if she had been bitten instead of attacked and was now a full werewolf instead of person with just the personality and behavioural traits of one. “Your imagination? Didn’t realise you were so creative Milinia “ Sophia smiled wickedly at her friend. Quite frankly, they were pretty imaginative in their shagging She wouldn’t actually share what her and Ti got up to, that was always going to remain between them and she hoped he didn’t go bragging to his mates about anything they did.

She wouldn’t describe it as a strange situation per se, but it was something she had never experienced before and she certainly hadn’t seen it coming this time last year. Of course she had been dating Angelique last summer, so there was that. “Occupied? You make it sound like all we do when we’re together is fall into bed together” she laughed at her friend. “No I mean, we do talk but its usually about work or about quills” Sophia laughed recalling how they had first met. Now, that was a story she could share with her friend. “Oh its breathtaking, you should go there if you ever get the chance, maybe you can convince your future husband to take you there” she joked. “Yeah my parents described Angelique and I as sweet once too” she smiled.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 30, 2015 11:07:50 GMT -5

Colemet gave her another weak smile in response. She knew that Sophia hated what happened to Colemet almost as much as she did, and she knew she hated to hear that Colemet had harmed herself. But still, she knew that things were the way they were, and she accepted them and tried to make the best of them. She squeezed her friend's hand gently in response. She laughed carefully when her friend joked, but she really didn't like the thought of being drug to St. Mungo's by anyone. Heaven knew Peter already did sometimes. "Thanks for trying to help, Sophia. It means a lot to me." She didn't know Tiwaz very well and din't know if he'd say yes, but it was certainly worth a try.

Colemet gave a wicked grin. "I can have a colorful imagination when I want to," she teased. "But honestly, spare me the details." She chuckled again and raised her hands in mock surrender. "I won't pry into whatever you two get up to, but maybe you guys really should talk about how you're feeling outside of quills and work." She winked at her. "I'd love to visit France someday, hopefully I'll have the chance," she replied. She smiled gently when she mentioned Angelique again. "That's great."
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 31, 2015 7:20:00 GMT -5

Even if she hated what her friend had gone through all those years ago and continued to experience to this day she never once found it gruesome. Sure the attack had definitely been vicious in nature but never once had she found the aftermath grisly. Sophia could even handle her friend’s aggression spells, she had done so for many years back at school and could even handle nowadays. What she hated most hearing was that the spells were occurring more and more frequently. Silently she hoped they didn’t eat into the time Colemet would rather be spending working or with her family. “Don’t laugh, I am shorter than you but I am older and I can still drag you much like I used to drag you the odd Quidditch game back at Hogwarts” the blonde smirked at the memory. Of course being on the Quidditch team had been more than enough her friend to come watch their house play. “Don’t thank me yet, I haven’t done anything much” Sophia brushed it off and it was true, merely mentioning the wizard she knew could help her friend wasn’t really all that monumental.

Oh? Is that so, care to share Miss Milinia one such occasion when your imagination has been creative? And work doesn’t count” Sophia trailed off grinning playfully. Her friend knew that Sophia didn’t mind the details with these sorts of things, she was very intrigued to hear the answer. “I wasn’t going to share those details anyway Cole, I rather keep that a secret between me and the professor” she reassured the other witch smirking. “If you go to France you should go to Italy too, you haven’t had Pizza till you’ve eaten it in Naples” she suggested smiling.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 31, 2015 22:47:43 GMT -5

Colemet was thankful for Sophia, who had always been there for her after the attack. She could handle it, which Colemet really appreciated. She never had too many people to support her, only her family and Sophia, really, because she didn’t trust anyone else enough to tell them what had happened. It was certainly a hard secret to hide sometimes given what she was capable of in turn, but she managed as well as she could. Colemet laughed again. “I was only drug when I didn’t want to go, to be fair,” she said. “Which wasn’t that often anyway.” She smiled at Sophia. “Even so, Soph, it means a lot that you’re here for me. You always have been, and I appreciate it.” Colemet regretted losing contact with Sophia when she went to France, but she was glad that they had the chance to reconnect now.

Colemet laughed again. “I think I’ll keep my creative imagination to myself, thank you very much,” she said. She winked at her friend. “Wow, that sounds amazing.” Colemet herself had done a fair amount of traveling, but never to France or Italy. “I’ll definitely have to get there one of these days. There’s just so many places to see, so many things to do and learn…” The world truly intrigued Colemet, as she knew that there were endless things to do and see and learn and simply be. Everything was an incredible opportunity in its own regard.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 4, 2015 7:50:24 GMT -5

The blonde knew she had to resign herself to just being there for her friend since she was really unable to do much more than that. Even though her friend had attacked her back during their days at school, it had only been a minor attack and she didn’t hold it against her friend, should never could. And she certainly hoped that Colemet still felt bad about it. Because, even though Sophia remembered the attack she didn’t hold it against her friend, not even for a minute “When you didn’t want to? Come now Cole I was on the bloody team” Sophia replied more dramatically than usual. “You had very little choice in that matter” she added, smirking. “Of course, oh wait, here’s my address to Owl me at” she added as she pulled out a small piece of parchment from the top of her camera bag and left the bag on the table and scribbled down her address with a pen and handed it to her friend with a broad smile.

“Oh you were always such a spoilsport” Sophia pouted, pretending to be disappointed that her friend wouldn’t share those details with her but she did know that her friend was much more private than her. Sophia had never been the typical Ravenclaw after all, well not as personality was concerned. “Oh you definitely have to go, maybe if I feel like venturing back over there again, I’ll drag you with me” she smirked as she looked at her watch. “Merde!” she cursed as her eyes widened. “Cole, I’m so sorry if I don’t leave now I’ll be late and who knows what this witch I’m visiting will be like. I’ll owl you about dinner soon. Take care of yourself darling” Sophia rattled off as she stood up quickly and grabbed her things, quickly hugged her friend and raced off.

**END OF THREAD**