8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Dec 20, 2017 0:52:35 GMT -5

2017 of-the-year awards
It's time to get nominating for our first yearly awards. You heard us right, yearly. Some of these need nominations, and others will be kept up with by staff. You have until the 31st to get your nominations in, and we will vote in the first week of January. On the 8th, our 2017 yearly winners will be announced!

Only two rules -- get your nominations in by the end of 2017, and no nominating yourself in any categories, including couple and thread of the year! Happy nominating!

Top Poster of the Year (Member)
N/A

Top Poster of the Year (Character)
N/A

Most Dedicated Member of the Year
Corbitt
Fai
Joyce
Morgan
Seani
Shi
Tori
Tyra

Most Improved Member of the Year
Corbitt
Fai
Joyce
Meg
Nichole
Seani
Shi
Steph

Writer of the Year
Eve
Fai
Foster
Iane
Joyce
Morgan
Quinn
Tori
Shi
Steph

Female Character of the Year
@alessia

@anicka
@darthlumiya
@anya
@arianna
@kate

@cora
@eleanor
@esthergarnet
@lily
@peggyduncan

Male Character of the Year
@alaric

@carlisle
@felix
@fernando
@feorge
@griffith
@kurt
@lyall
@danvers
@boom

@sebastian
@thorfinn

Couple of the Year
@bluebird and @ujin
@andi and
@anicka and @malcolm
@camille and @dorian
@donna and @nicholas
@eleanor and
@elijah and @meridian
@lane and @portia

Thread of the Year
Books vs. Trees with @lizzy and
I'd Hate To Be You with , @esthergarnet, and @dominickjr
Issues with @flint and @vesper
Nightmares That Walk in the Daylight with @esthergarnet and @raymond
Ninety-Nine Problems with @penelope and @percy
The Secrets That You Keep with @isolde and @lucian

Plot Twist of the Year
@ares figuring out how to use the dark marks
Aurora Wentzell being demolished by a bus
@damion
@esthergarnet and breaking up
@sebastian dismembering @bonbonfils
@felix and 's relationship
@natalya returning
@raymond having a horcrux
@terrianne and @bash breaking up

[b]Most Dedicated Member:[/b]
[b]Most Improved Member:[/b]
[b]Writer:[/b]
[b]Female Character:[/b]
[b]Male Character:[/b]
[b]Couple:[/b]
[b]Thread:[/b]
[b]Plot Twist:[/b]

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 20, 2017 17:23:17 GMT -5

-Corbitt 

Fai

Writer of the Year
-@tori

@kate

-@kurt

Couple of the Year
- & @andi (They are crazy but they are goals) 

Thread of the Year
-The Secrets that you keep

Plot Twist of the Year
& @felix
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 20, 2017 18:09:15 GMT -5

- Tyra, I mean she's been around longer than all of us!

- Joyce

Writer of the Year
- Shi! I mean have you read her posts?!

-

- @thorfinn he's great in a twisted way!

Couple of the Year
- I'll be back after stalking couples!

Thread of the Year
- I'll stalk threads later...

Plot Twist of the Year
- @damion, I still don't fully know where that plot is going completely but I need to know!
Davina Rhiannon Yaxley
Davina Rhiannon Yaxley Avatar
Hufflepuff
728 posts
37 years old
Research Assistant at The Lestrange Foundation
Potioneer
Lufkin University Alum
Specialty Career
played by Morgan
"Even a white rose has a dark shadow."
options

Post by Davina Rhiannon Yaxley on Dec 20, 2017 18:22:54 GMT -5

Most Dedicated Member - Joyce without a doubt! On every single day, always posting, always creating, always improving. Yup Joyce.
Most Improved Member - My bb Shi. I know it wasn't this year, but I just remember you joining with just Cass, coming on and doing your one or two threads, and not talking to anybody. Now you're hecka active, with amazing characters, and you talk to absolutely everyone and I love it.
Writer of the Year - Quinn you're forever goals. I love your writing style and all of your characters have been amazing, both the ones you have now and ones that have been deleted from the past. Obsessed with every single one of them!
Female Character - I think we can all agree that @lily is... Lily. It's unexplainable. Most talked about character in Discord. No competition.
Male Character - I gotta give it to @griffith . He was my man crush of the year and I love him so so much.
Couple - and @eleanor . I know they're nominated for this month too but I just think that I need them on yearlys too. I love them.
Thread - Nightmares That Walk in the Daytime with @esthergarnet and @raymond !
Plot Twist - @sebastian dismembering @bonbonfils at the dance... none of us saw the dance going that way!
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Dec 20, 2017 18:25:36 GMT -5

[attr="class","staffupdatedstemp"]Updated
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 20, 2017 18:52:37 GMT -5

Morgan. Babe, you stress so much for us.

Someone took my nomination, and I can't really think of anyone else so perfect for this, so I am keeping it blank. (Hint; it was Joyce because she's amazing)

Writer of the Year
Can I say I really love Fai's writing? How have you made my characters feel things with actual feelings?

@alessia. I love this sweetheart, okay? Handling it all with class. 

@fernando Okay, anyone trying to make the Department of Control and Regulation of magical creatures werewolf-friendly after what Durant did is amazing in my book. Also, as a DE it's somewhat less expected, yeah?

Couple of the Year
@elijah and @meridian, because who doesn't love criminal couples?

Thread of the Year
Issues Have you read it? Aka, Marcus finally coming out to V after he'd gotten a bf?

Plot Twist of the Year
@raymond having a horcrux. Can I personally wat
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Dec 20, 2017 19:01:11 GMT -5

[attr="class","staffupdatedstemp"]Updated
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 20, 2017 19:27:13 GMT -5

Most Dedicated Member: Shi took mine, but I'm just gonna put it again, because I can. Morgan - Because even though I know she's going to have something to say about this, I mean... Come on. We wouldn't be anything without her. She's always trying to make this place better for everyone, and doing everything she can to stay on top of everything for us. She's great.
Most Improved Member: Meg - Looking at the characters that you've developed, and the way your writing has only grown since the day I met you, I think you're great!
Writer: Iane - I just love the way that all of your people develop and grow, and they are some of my favorites to read, and to thread with, and that all has to do with your writing.
Female Character: - There are reasons okay. Lots of them. And we would list them, but really we think that that's just going to take all the time that we don't have. And she's been through hell. And we love her.
Male Character: - There are also reasons for this... Even more of them. Like... a lot of them... And we're not sorry that we nominate him all the time, we just really freaking love him.
Couple: @dorian and @camille - Zoë says that if someone's life gets to not suck, she's really glad it's Cami's, and that if Dorian is going to make that happen. Then go them.
Thread: I'd Hate to be You - , @esthergarnet, @dominickjr
Plot Twist: @esthergarnet and breaking up. Really thought they were endgame...
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 20, 2017 21:16:03 GMT -5

i'm gonna do this now before i forget

Most Dedicated Member: i was gonna nominate morgan because damn the woman works. but people already did so my next choice - pretty close race - is @tori who's great and always around to help and she posts so much that wow
Most Improved Member: JOYCE JOYCE JOYCE (hi i love you and your writing has gotten even more amazing)
Writer: you know, i'll go with steph because she's just got so many different styles????? like how woman.
Female Character: i'll go with @anya because i participated in the creation and it's so exciting to see a character coming to life like that
Male Character: ahahahahaha so hard. i'll go with @carlisle
Couple: uh, you know, i have no idea. i think the couple i wanna nominate isn't a couple yet so i'll get back to you people.
Thread: i'm gonna do this later as well
Plot Twist: and this
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Dec 20, 2017 21:39:32 GMT -5

Most Dedicated Member: arrgh my equals were taken but MORGAN AND TORI, TORI AND MORGAN OKAY
just like wow
Most Improved Member:  CORBITT! i stalk scenes, woman and i see you, okay over the past months moving on and getting stronger!
Writer: Iane because i remember getting on site and because we on in roughly the same generation and she only had anne, she was like. . .the only one i wasn't scared to talk to? and then i read more of anne's posts and i was like "fuck, i'm scared of her too because she's so COOL dammit"
Female Character: @peggyduncan i want to cuddle and hold her and she's so sweet and every time i read one of her posts i feel like weeping
Male Character: george george @feorge
Couple: @ujin and @bluebird wait why is this even a QUESTION
Thread:honestly i think this was the most beautiful and pure thread ever on site and and @lizzy are amazing
Plot Twist: god mine of the end-of-year ball was STOLEN FROM MY MIND ugh so i gotta find another
(teddy says Andromeda and Lestrange, but we're holding that for now to see if i can find one that isn't him being upset. . .)