""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 8, 2019 23:59:13 GMT -5

KALEIDOSCOPing all around the room
Excited by the shape of you in bloom
We were never ordinary
And I know you saw it too
When you looked at me I looked right back at you
This was the part of being a hitman people never warned you about. In the movies it was always just sneaking up behind people and them boom, job done. It didn't work like that. Not in the real world. Strangely enough he liked that most about being a hitman. Tracking his targets was the best part about the job. Aside from the actual doing of the job-- so to speak. In a way he could liken it to the research he did in the mortuary, only these people were living and mobile. Still, the principles were the same. Observe the subject, collect data, formulate a hypothesis, put it into action.

When it came to the cadavers in his parlor these sort of things went quickly. He could do the whole series in a matter of minutes if his hypothesis were small enough. Out here it took time. It took finesse. And more importantly it took patience. Osteros could be quite patient when he needed to be but in the heat of the summer with his butt firmly planted in the sand he was starting to lose it fast. His subject was here. Distant, as he intended them to stay. To this person their trip to the beach seemed to be purely a joyous day trip. It didn't serve to nail down a routine. Pity, really, but it did tell him quite a bit of other things. 

There was a small notepad in one hand, pen in another but all he could stand to do was sit with his arms propped on his knees looking at the cool blue water. With his sunglasses on there was really no telling where his eyes were going but his focus was no longer on his target. Only on the beach. The waves. With a sigh Osteros stretched his legs out hoping a shift in position would do something, anything, to refocus him.

One long leg slipped down from it's bent position and immediately he felt it collide with a passerby. "Oh jeez!" Osteros reached out hoping to grab the person from their possible stumble or fall caused by him. "I am so sorry! Merlin-- I'm sorry. You alright?" The words came flying out in an awkward flail of an apology.

| Outfit | Words: 376
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0