Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 29, 2018 11:58:54 GMT -5

@emily
Internship Interested In: Interning with The Dailey Prophet
Why is your character interested in this internship? Emily has always been interested in a career in publication and she particularly enjoys the daily prophet for their advice collum. She loves giving advice sometimes unsolicited and she relates well with the collum and the paper in general.
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? She needs to see if publication is really something she enjoys and wants to pursue as a career, this will also give her a feel for the field and let her see if she has any aptitude for it.
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jun 30, 2018 10:23:21 GMT -5

[attr="class","staffupdatedstemp"]Updated
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 30, 2018 14:24:05 GMT -5

Character Name: 
Summer Job: Assistant at Panacea (would like for this to carry over as an internship, as well, once school resumes)
Why is your character interested in this?
Panacea is the family business. It is her duty and responsibility to join the other Slughorns in this enterprise. Plus, Oralie wants nothing more than to be around Alaric as much as possible. 
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? Oralie will be able to learn about the inner workings of the enterprise. She will be able to find her place in it. This was what she was meant to do. 
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jul 1, 2018 21:14:31 GMT -5

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 28, 2018 7:32:19 GMT -5

Character Name @delia
Internship Interested In: Vexed Intern (Quinn has OKed this yayyyy)
Why is your character interested in this internship? Delia has always been interested in a career in publication with hopes of one day working as a photographer. She thinks it would give her a foot in the door to get a career after graduation.
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? It would give her a chance to see how the industry works from the inside as well as honing her skills and getting used to the quick paced deadlines that publication presents. And, of course, having something great to put on her resume for the future!
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jul 28, 2018 13:10:52 GMT -5

Helenus Caolán Fawley
Helenus Caolán Fawley Avatar
Ravenclaw
52 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Ravenclaw
played by Steph
"And they said: I wish that I could be like the cool kids"
options

Post by Helenus Caolán Fawley on Aug 6, 2018 21:26:05 GMT -5

Character Name
Internship Interested In: Sciathánacha Aviary and Stables
Why is your character interested in this internship? He's grown up with it, plans to continue working there when he's older
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? Continued exposure always helps, and ensures that he stays recognized during the school year, and doesn't go rusty
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 6, 2018 22:15:54 GMT -5

Updated

: This application has been Denied. Please PM me for details!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 10, 2018 21:42:56 GMT -5

Character Name @dima
Internship Interested In:Ministry - Magical Games & Sports
Why is your character interested in this internship? "My hopes are to one day play quidditch professionally but if I cannot then I think that this would be a good career to fall back on. Either way I hope to learn something more of the sport and how it works from the inside out."
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? I think it would give him a stronger understanding of the regulations and rules that are involved in magical sports. That, and it gives him the opportunity to see if Ministry work is something he would be interested in.