Bekah's Fam

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 7, 2017 7:40:00 GMT -5

Seamus and Ron: Heeey these two were pretty okay for most of school, right? I think they would have stayed friends! Ron has been in and out of the country and is at the WWW with George, maybe they can go find some shenanigans?

Ceslie and Georgiana: Ces is screaming in my head that she needs to know Gigi, and she doesn't care how/ Ces is not really into kids or really the sweetest person ever, but I can see Gigi (i think i saw that you use that for her in the app?) being someone who brings out a really cool side of her. If Ces connects to her enough on an emotional level she may even feel romantic feelings for her, either way -- Ces needs to know her!

KESTER and FINLEY: Finley is interested in dark arts, so maybe they could run into each other and become... 'buddies' of some sorts. Fin isn't necessarily a bad person, he just follows his friends footsteps and supports DE and looks into Dark ARts because of them, but he really is interested for himself. Some potential here.

KESTER and CESLIE: Ceslie probably would be drawn to him, strangely... could be fun to thread.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 7, 2017 8:16:46 GMT -5

Unfortunately, I no longer play Seamus. I had to delete him for personal reasons and haven't had a chance to update my plotter, sorry.

The other ones sound really awesome though! Kester squinted at the 'buddies' part like it was a personal attack on his person, but he's not opposed to meeting someone else interested in the Dark Arts.

Gigi would love to make friends, and they don't need to be kid friendly--romantic relationships do, however. Gigi knows that not everybody enjoys kids, but she does want any romantic partners to be nice to kids regardless of their feelings about them. Her words were, "They don't need to be maternal or particularly fond of kids--though I imagine things will work out better if they are--so long as they understand and respect that Henry will always come first, and they treat him kindly regardless of their feelings towards children in general."
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 7, 2017 10:52:53 GMT -5

That's no problem!

Hahah Fin would never actually say buddies so we're good on that hahah! Let's thread him and Fin? Saying that they are already on good terms and just meeting up like normal?

Gigi and Ces: Oh yeah there is no way Ceslie would be MEAN to a kid! She's just not as adorable and sweet as Gigi in GENERAL, I meant hahaha. Ces would be that type to treat Henry like an adult rather than a kid, you know? She could totally fit that description of someone who would treat him kindly and respectfully and always understands that he comes first. She may even grow to like him, but she'd be more like the cliche stereotypical 'distant dad' type then incredibly parental. If he was interested she could teach him piano which might be ADORABLE.

But i'm getting carried away XD I think we just need to start seeing how it all runs and just let the characters lead us, haha!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 7, 2017 13:07:06 GMT -5

Sounds good! (I told Kester he was gonna meet up and plot world domination, but apparently he doesn't want that. Too much paperwork).

Gigi and Ces: Oh good! Gigi will like her just fine, then. Gigi's spent so long playing both mother and father to her nephew, so she doesn't really expect too much help from any possible partners. So long as they're willing to help, in whatever capacity, she's willing to give it a shot. She's pretty open like that, and she'd probably encourage Ces to treat Henry like an adult because she's afraid she might be treating him like he's five instead of 11, and hopefully they'll balance each other out? I don't know. She's got weird logic sometimes.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 7, 2017 17:04:46 GMT -5

Kester and Fin: I can start this!!

Gigi and Ceslie: It really does sound like they'll balance out his parenting, haha! Do you want to start one for them? And should it be a first meeting or should we say they're already at least friends? I'm cool with whichever!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 7, 2017 21:50:58 GMT -5

Sounds great!

I can start something when I'm off absence in a few weeks (3-ish, it's looking like). We could play like they know each other, but maybe not that well? Somewhere between acquaintances and friends, maybe?
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 27, 2017 13:48:45 GMT -5

Dear...Everyone, really,

Since I've been gone so long (I'm so sorry, but it was necessary to cut out the stress I could so I could better handle the stress I couldn't avoid), it didn't make very much sense to catch up when just about all my threads are now more than a month old.

Starting mostly fresh seemed like the best option, in light of this.

I have no plans to delete any characters at this time, except for the one plan to kill Percy....

As for plots, if we have any together, I'll be glad to revisit them, edit them, or just do away with them as you guys see fit. Just PM me on Tabby, or message me on fb or skype (if you don't have me on one or either, don't hesitate to ask) so we can work out the details if you're still interested in plotting with any of my people. I know there are several threads started that I never replied to, and if any of you still want to run with them, I'm all for that. 

All my love, and thanks for the patience,
Bekah
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 1, 2018 20:00:55 GMT -5

HEY HEY! So I mildly creeped your characters. It's fine. Don't worry about it. BECAUSE I HAVE SOME PLOT IDEAZ

@bonbonfils + @leilani - Although she goes by Kaede now and is a halfblood on paper, Lei is actually a muggleborn. She's at the sanctuary a lot and she's super nice, and I think her and Bellamy would get along great!

@kalila + @audrey - I KNOW I KNOW SHE AIN'T SORTED YET but she will be this month!! Audrey just finished up at Lufkin, actually, so there would've been some overlap. Her mum's side of the family were all Uagadou people as well and she spent the first 7 years of her life in Africa, so there's some overlap in family history. I also just feel like they'd get along haha

@ladywatson + @meredith - Both have the whole potioneer and herbologist thing going for them, so they could totally cross paths. I also remember from a while back that Belladonna played Quidditch, so there's a good chance Mere would know her because she's a #DIEHARDHARPIESFAN

@georgina + @leilani - They would have both worked at St. Mungo's at the same time, I think, and it would be HELLA terrifying for Lei/Kaede if someone was like "wait..... I know you."

That is all I have for now, but if you have any plot ideas you wanna send my way, just feel free to message me on Discord <3
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 1, 2018 20:29:03 GMT -5

These are all beautiful and I want all of them! I can start a few tomorrow if you'd like (I'd do it tonight but my eyes are exhausted from all the code). Just let me know which ones you'd like me to start
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Mar 9, 2019 23:06:11 GMT -5

hi bekah!!! hope everything's going well!

@tabby :
depending on if they're muggleborn or not ('cause it's not on their profile!)
@kelila thinks tabby's hella rad. also that they should at least hook up
would love to thread with them!

@pjpeters :
would know him? as she was at hogwarts for some time while he was
loved the library, though admittedly it was to sleep in

@degdeg :
- and , definitely. criminals, and such
- also , maybe.
- ? she's an art teacher

@ladywatson :
a she-and-melza thread, maybe?

@denmother :
- her and , ofc. galenia misses her mentor!

@bonbonfils:
- could be his friend? and

@zeus:
- says she likes to flirt with his girlfriend and applauds him
- still disapproves

@kalila and @kelila should meet. just because of the name confusion and totally different backgrounds
also grew up in egypt and went to Uagadou!

@jennyjune is fucking hot yes and i have people who have likely hooked up with her
including , , and the since-deleted Susan

@bentheshrink :
can be friends?

@nillabean :
, for friends?