Bekah's Fam

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 10, 2019 12:51:08 GMT -5

I love all of these! Let me know which ones you want me to start and I'll try to get to them as soon as I can. This coming week is spring break, so I'll probably be posting as much as I can
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 15, 2019 22:58:56 GMT -5

@kalila - So my boy @justin is a coffee addict and she works at a coffee shop so I vote they know each other at a minimum of an average customer relationship lol Justin is very very nice, like the nicest, and he can be friends with anyone so if she wants to be friends then Hi new friend!!!

@radella - We love her. Obviously, I rant about it constantly in gen chat, this is fine. So she obv is gonna know my boy @erebos because his bff crushes on her like a madman. He is claiming they are friends. He claims this will all people-- look in his plotter, he is a friend whore. Also my honey boo boo @dima is in her house so they likely know one another. He is kind of used to girls with a 'princess' attitude, whether or not they are friends i have no idea but he would find her tolerable lol Persephone King is another NPC of mine (going into 7th year, is a puff) and also part of The Ironic Fam aka also Hades friend aka she is going to be in a similar boat to Erebos!

@zachattack - Thank you for breaking the horrible news to @dima . You are a real trooper. If he's ever bored and in need of threads it might be interesting to see them have a run in somewhere and have a little chit-chat =)
NPC wise we have already established that he knew Dima's dad Alexi Remnikov back in The Day when he used to be the obliviator training instructor. Beyond that I also have an NPC named Keegan Bishara who was an obliviator for 8ish years? (Was Keegan Shacklebolt but he got retconned so he's turning into Keegan Bishara) He recently left the Ministry with this whole not having magic business? He currently owns Snidget with Demelza Robins so he's still around in the world. He also happens to be my dude @jesse 's cousin. Also now that I'm ranting about this NPC @ladywatson might know him too through Demelza.

@nillabean - My home boy @osteros was in the same year as her and I think he might find her interesting. They should have a thread to confirm, that is all hahahaha Also as far as NPCs go she is the same year as my boy @dima 's brother Phief Remnikov who would probably find her spirit endearing. He's into sports (professional quidditch player + some) so there could be a sort of bond there in the sparing type? Depending on her views he's like VERY dark leaning, though he doesn't go mouthing off about it. However if she was very light and vocal about it he would be like ugh I cannot stand you haha

@bonbonfils - He and @jesse were in the same house when they were in Hogwarts, both were taken during registration, both in Kolna until Bells left for safety. Honestly I want to see them together because Jesse would be so unphased by Bellamy in drag haha he's got friends who do that already and he is just like hey you do you. Plus if anyone had said any shit about it Jesse would have been likely to stand up and tell em to fuck off. @osteros probably would be thrown off a bit? He wouldn't understand the wanting to stand out like that so much so I think because they were in the same year, and Bells was in the same house as his brother, he might know him but idk if they would be friends or just kind of like oh it's...you haha My NPC boychkas Phief Remnikov and Alek Remnikov (was a year bellow him in school) absolutely hate him on account of the Mugglebornensss, so there is that.

@jennyjune - @van is close in age to her he was a year bellow her in school so they could have known one another? He was kind of a slack ass in school so whether or not she would have associated with him is entirely up to you but i did have a pretty hilarious blip of him being a guinea pig for her food trials in the hogwarts kitchen haha like "try this" "is this going to turn me into a newt?" "....just try it" lol

@dante - So honestly he and Phief Remnikov have a lot in common lol Um Phief is in school to become a potioneer so I can foresee him visiting Dante's apothecary a lot. He's also very into quidditch (he plays professionally so yes), hes hella into martial magic. And surprisingly his views on magical creatures/beings is extremely accepting haha So maybe friendship, maybe just like hey this guy has the best apothecary simply because hes interesting? idk haha 

@aindrea - So he was in the same year as @osteros and honestly I think he's the one who made the Bae Watch comment LOL So if you ever want a past boyfriend back in Hogwarts days for Andy, Osteros would have been a good one (though the boy is a demisexual, but he does find Andy absolutely hilarious so far) Um he also would have been same year as Phief who we have determined is not always a nice person but honestly I'm not sure he knows Andy exists haha it's that kind of vibe. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 15, 2019 23:41:41 GMT -5

Okay, so reading this, my lazy ass is trying to find responses.

@kalila likes the idea. Can't say she'd be romantically interested because the tattoos are a little off-putting to her, but she doesn't really judge him for them. Tentative friends, maybe? She'd be willing to give something like friendship a chance and see what happens.

@radella "Obviously I know them both. They're both alright boys, I guess. If @erebos can at all coach poor Hades into actual coherence, I might even consider him remarkable. Don't tell Hades, but I see him when he doesn't know I'm there, and he's actually kind of cute? When he's not a gibbering mess, anyway. So there's hope for him yet. I suppose @erebos and I can bond over shared exasperation for Hades, if nothing else. Me and @dima ...I guess we're something like civil acquaintances? Could be friends if we talked more, maybe. I'm saving my heart for nobody because I don't have one, but if I did it would probably end up in the hands of some kid named for the god of the underworld. Maybe."

@zachattack likes the idea of being some kind of mentor for @dima, I guess? A shoulder for comfort, maybe? He kind of wants to adopt the kid, honestly, but his side job isn't really conducive to fatherhood. He's not sure what he has to offer, but if Dima needs anything, Zach will do his best to provide it. The NPCs sound legit, and definitely like people he would know, but I'm not sure if he'd know @jesse beyond maybe his name from mentions. Same deal for @ladywatson and Keegan, she'd probably know him through mentions from Demelza but doubtful she'd know his face.

@nillabean is not opposed to seeing where a thread with @osteros might lead, friendship wise, because she's concluded that she's pretty solidly asexual-homoromantic, possibly grey-ace but unconfirmed. As for Phief...She might not have known about his dark leadings, but she wasn't exactly silent about her own affiliations, so there's more of a chance of enemies there. She wouldn't go out of her way to hate him, but if he expressed any obvious distaste for her then she's likely to send much the same back to him on reflex.

@bonbonfils Definitely friends with @jesse , He'd probably try to tone it down without sacrificing himself around @osteros , because he doesn't want to make perfectly nice people uncomfortable. Just the assholes, like Phief and Alek.

@jennyjune probably knew @van and possibly coerced him into being her pastry guinea pig, she likes the idea of having someone to force into something like that anyway. Not sure where that puts them now, but maybe he swings into Piece of Cake sometimes and she makes him try things? "Just like old times! Here, I'm testing this new recipe and I need you to tell me if it needs more rum or more butter. I can't tell anymore and I think I forgot to cook down the rum enough in the one batch because everything is a bit sillier than normal."

@dante wouldn't mind mentoring Phief in potions, if that's what he wants. Can't say he'd like the kid's political stance on other matters, but he's grateful for the acceptance all the same.

@aindrea agrees with the Bae Watch comment so he and @osteros definitely get along. Probably fooled around under the quidditch stands a few times, maybe went skinny dipping in the Black Lake after dark once or twice...You know, dating. Andy says he didn't even know Phief existed until now so he gets that vibe
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 15, 2019 23:58:08 GMT -5

10-4 good buddy! Ima DM you about some of these threads but yee here is the gist 

So yes @kalila & @justin should have a friendly visit at work type thread? He is 100% down to see if they could be friends (just friends hes got 2 gfs idk if he could juggle more LOL) 

@radella & @erebos we will SURELY see them in action with fam interactions I am looking mucho forward to watching Hades flail

@nillabean & @osteros need a thread to Test Friendship, yes yes

@bonbonfils & @jesse shouuld have a thread because friendships are important. No big rush here, friends are friends are friends haha

@jennyjune and @van are such a great thing I am lowkey in need of the pensive about this cake. It's perf 

@aindrea come to life so we can party Mr Bae Watch 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2019 8:05:46 GMT -5

Hey, hi, hello, tis me, doing it here because then I can't lose it and then I know what I'm supposed to be doing but also bc I love you and wanna see how much we can do!

@fluffyhades : Okay so we've established that he has a hopeless crush on @radella and can barely string a sentence together in her presence, even worse if he's without his friends. Depending on how slow a burn with this you're okay with, we can either wait until term restarts to have them reinteract again, or we could throw them together before then to see whether he'll sink or swim when it get's down to it? Like either way, if she needs him he'd drop everything to help, even if he's kinda a bumbling dolt. And he thinks she's great if a little intimidating. We can really do anything here!

Am I also right in thinking that you mentioned that @degare could maybe help him become... well, less useless? If so I don't mind cracking on with that while you're busy, I've got oodles of free time atm! And he needs all the help he can get :D

@isaac : Okay so I was thinking that he might get along with @pj really well? They're both bookish, both love history, are both heavily family orientated and love kids, can totally appreciate day drinking (he has a glass of white wine with his lunch nearly everyday, two if he can get away with it) and have both got experience of working with kids! And with libraries! Friends, perhaps? Could be old friends, or could be recent friends or acquaintances! Just thought it might interest you!

@weasley: Also did I mention that I'm making Arthur and that I think him and PJ would also get on like a house on fire? Because I am and I do and I love PJ and want everything to do with him!!!

I'm bringing back Jay soon (Jyraeve Taar) and since he left for a year or so to become a dragon keeper's apprentice and will be coming back soon for new work etc, do you think he'd get along with @tabby again? We used to have them friendly when they were back in Hogwarts and I was thinking that of all the familiar faces, he'd probably appreciate their company again <3
Also @llyr has been dabbling in magizoology since his big quidditch accident which saw him becoming a league and nationals commentator, and I believe they'd get along too- I'm making his twin Scavior soon too who is more into brooms and wands but they might get along!

Arilyn: I'm making someone soon who has a plot with a hitwizard (not in a ministry capacity either) since she keeps switching her mind on whether or not to off her husband. They look like they'd get along really well and I can elaborate on her further if you like but I can see them being friends !

Eoin and @zachattack would get along too. Both ministry, both mostly neutral parties. I get that I'm repeating phrases a lot here and I'm sorry but my brain is being a poo. Umm... so yeah, if you want you can check him out and maybe they could be friendly?

@kestatis is an easy going guy who loves the exciting life, so I think he could become good friends with @vanilla if you thought so too? He's my acromantuologist, magical architect squib guy who lives for risk and dicking with spiders. Has had a fair few brushes with death. Knows how to have a good time. Could maybe introduce her to a few women that might be up her street...

@wood and @zeus could be drinking buddies? Idk... I love your peeps, Oliver is a pretty accepting person, I just want to grab as much as I can here!

@zephyrus , @calypso , @jessicaleigh : All claim to be friends with @radella though I dunno how she feels about them besides being best mates with Calypso! They can talk boys, Zeph doesn't mind talking boys and basically sees everyone as a friend until shown otherwise, and JL and Radella will be in the same dorm!!

Also I have @daniel coming and he's kinda not amazing news but might get on with some of yours (just dunno who!) I need to partially update my plotter but if anyone sticks out to you etc feel free to hmu! 

I THINK THAT'S IT FOR NOW. ALSO GEORGE WEASLEY IS COMING BACK SOON. HE'D LIKE PJ. ALSO MAYBE ZEUS. IDK MAN I'M TRYING.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2019 8:32:54 GMT -5

I love all of these!

@radella wouldn't mind running into @fluffyhades somewhere when she's in need of help, just to see what he'd do. She honestly has a bit of a crush on him herself, but she's only barely admitted it to herself and doubts she'll tell anyone else about it. Just knowing she's gone and lost a little bit of her nonexistent heart to him is gonna have her a little flustered if she ran into him.

Also @degdeg would love to tutor @fluffyhades in lady-catching

@pjpeters would love to thread with @weasley ! He's just in my head shouting "Dad-Squad!" on repeat so. Also @isaac sounds like a great friend! Day-drinking is PJ's second favorite daytime activity (the first is being a dad, obviously), so yeah. Bookclub buddies, maybe?

@tabby would love to have some dragon-loving friends! She's less depressed about things these days, though that may not be a constant, and I think having someone else who used to work with them could be a blessing and a curse depending on the day. She's more than willing to see what happens with @llyr too

Might need to know more about Arilyn to know who she'd get on with, but I'm willing to see where anything leads!

@zachattack definitely needs friendly people in his day-job, even if they're not really friends outside it. He honestly kind of likes being an obliviator, and if it wasn't dangerous to do so, he'd probably quit the criminal gig--he's made too many enemies to stop, though, and quitting would put him in too many cross-hairs.

@oneandonlyzeus is all for drinking buddies! The more the merrier, honestly. Oliver can be supportive or disapproving of his relationship with Astrid, Zeus would appreciate support but he also isn't gonna let anyone's disapproval affect his life decisions.

@radella says she's at least intrigued by @jessicaleigh so we can see where that takes her. As for @zephyrus and @calypso , she says they're obviously friends, and if anyone else is gonna find out about her minuscule crush on @fluffyhades , it'd probably be @calypso but she thinks she's got it pretty well under wraps (she does not, in fact, have it under wraps. she's not as subtle as she thinks).
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2019 8:55:12 GMT -5

Awesome!

Okay so, do you want to start one thread and I'll do the other or would you like me to do both? I'm not sure how he could run into Degare and get help but naturally he wants all the help he will give. As for Radella, if you give me a situation in which he could help then he will do his best to rise to the occasion (I can see this being slightly hilarious). THERE IS HOPE FOR BOTH OF THEM.

Isaac is a dad too!! MAJOR DAD SQUAD. Also book buddies for sure, they'll probably have a lot in common. 

Arilyn is in a publication job, married very young because she thought she'd met the love of her life. She did not, and keeps trying to kill off her husband because he's not exactly great but then backs out because of her conscience. Kinda has a crush on her hitman that she keeps contracting and cancelling. Up for nights out, getting up to mischief or being serious when she needs to be. Very loyal friend, puts them first, very generous. Typically doesn't like bringing anyone to her home because of her husband.

Eoin is a bit of a workaholic and needs to find friends to drag him out of that a bit. Even just out of his office!! 

Oliver would probably try to reason with him but in the end, they're both adults and it's their choice! If Zeus can keeps secrets, Wood might even blurt out who has been on his mind who he can equally be judged for!

Calypso and Radella can talk about their crushes- its what teens tend to do! As for JL... well when she's accepted, we can throw them together in a thread and see where it takes them <3 
I'm all for new threads so we can split these whenever we have the muse to do so, no sweat! 

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2019 9:08:37 GMT -5

I can start the Radella one if you want to do the Degare? Or we can switch, if you'd rather.

Dad Squad Book Club! They can drink, read books, and talk about books and kids while drinking. Maybe they run into each other at PJ's shop? I can start this if you wanna do something with Arilyn and Zach? He could be the hitman if you don't already have one set, since it sounds like her husband is kinda a dick? Not sure if you wanna throw her any anyone else, but feel free!

I can totally start something for Zach and Eoin, if you want. Maybe he proposes a night on the town? A kind of pub crawl? IDK but something will happen

Zeus says he can totally get through a bit of light judging so he can offer some of his own. He's good at keeping secrets when it matters, just don't expect him to keep it from his family because he's too greek for that.

We can totally throw JL and Radella together once she's accepted! Andy maybe some kind of girl's night for Radella and Calypso where she maybe has one too many wine coolers and admits to having just a tiny crush on Hades in return "It's really negligible honestly, I don't know why I even bring it up." Lies. It's not so tiny as that. It's actually kind of massive. But shhhhhhh. Wow okay she hates me for saying that but she'll get over it

(Also, if you have anyone to throw at @aindrea I'd love to hear about them! Boy's gonna need a life.)
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2019 9:39:03 GMT -5

Sure! I'm not really clued up on Degare so how would Hades go about seeking his help/meeting him?

The hitman is Mya's Osteros, but Arilyn could have shopped around a bit and could know Zach that way? She needs friends and something tells me she'd get along with a few hit people considering her current state of mind! She isn't made yet but when she comes round I will hop on something :D

Pub crawl works, or drinks at Eoin's shop (The Spiny Serpent) depending. Or both!

So long as the Greek Family aren't wont to talk about him then sure! If this gets out, Oliver's life is over as far as he's concerned. Would be worse than Puddlemere losing the league completely!

All of thissssssssssss. Girl power ftw. So many opportunities!

Jay and Andy got on, didn't they? All I can offer at this point is friends, and I have... well, Kes is 26 but friendly, Damion was his transfig professor for a year but is now in Mungo's if he wants to visit, JL can be a friend since they have watery histories, Scavior and Llyr (when made) as I've said are Quidditch, magizoology, wand & broom based and 23(?) so they are in the right age group!

If you want me to make him someone I could totally do that if you like... hint hint

ALSO I FORGOT SHERI! ZEPH'S MUM AND MUM OF THE IRONIC FAM! 
Her FC is Cher, she runs a burlesque club, she does what she wants, Zeph calls her by her real name rather than mum, she's chill, she's helpful, pretty sassy.... and I think she's 38? 
Can she fit in here at all? Idk!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2019 10:04:11 GMT -5

So Degare is kinda running some Dad Vibes these days, but like...Murder Dad Vibes, y'know? He feels like in some ways he's lost himself to fatherhood, but in others he's regained some of who he was before the Bite, and he's not sure how to feel about either of those. In any case, he's always liked mentoring young people, whether in arts, crime, or just life. He likes wandering London sometimes, so really they could run into each other anywhere, so maybe like...Diagon and Degare overhears Hades despairing over his chances or something?

Since the Greek family are mostly in Greece (except when they visit Zeus, because he rarely goes back to Greece), there's little chance of Oliver's secret getting out. Zeus just doesn't know how to keep secrets from the fam because he's never had to. They might judge him, but they've never made him really feel bad for his choices.

I love all of those people for Andy! He definitely wants to meet JL and just end up in a mermish convo. I mean, he wouldn't say no to someone made for him

If she runs a burlesque club, the obvious choice is Zeus (the manwh*re) for all that he's in a sort of exclusive thing with Astrid, he still hits clubs sometimes for the atmosphere. She might find his name funny, I guess? Cause Zeus. DANTE. Dante would prob visit too. Also funny name thing, I guess? Which also reminds me that Dante wants to meet Hades somehow because Dante and Hades I mean, duh. (he might actually be a better mentor than Degare, honestly, at least in love. Because Degare hasn't had to honestly flirt with intent in literal centuries).