Eve's Plotter

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 4, 2018 18:36:54 GMT -5

EVE GIGI NEEDS SOME TIME WITH HER NEPHEW (). PREFERABLY BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN. OKAY? OKAY.
Henry James Blanchet
Henry James Blanchet Avatar
Hufflepuff
143 posts
13 years old
3rd Year
Hufflepuff
played by Eve
""
options

Post by Henry James Blanchet on Aug 4, 2018 18:52:13 GMT -5

YESYESYES!!!

Ah, he's been missing her so much - spent the first week back with his arms around her neck. (Gunther gained some weight though. Henry says it's not his fault...)
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 4, 2018 18:55:25 GMT -5

"Of course it's not, dear." He needs to stop feeding the cat table scraps. I can start something up in a bit, if you like? Maybe supper at home or shopping for school supplies?
Henry James Blanchet
Henry James Blanchet Avatar
Hufflepuff
143 posts
13 years old
3rd Year
Hufflepuff
played by Eve
""
options

Post by Henry James Blanchet on Aug 4, 2018 19:03:05 GMT -5

Yes, please do.

Anywhere's fine. What ever strikes your muse :) (Sorry if I'm not helpful, I really need to go to bed)
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 13, 2018 7:14:43 GMT -5

Hiya Eve! Just stopping by to run through ideas with you:

- Another Alessia and Lori thread? I assume Lori has checked in too, Alessia has even though she hates the idea of being in hospital thraead.
- And I'll soon have @kiera (my upcoming suib), so maybe a thread with Gio? She's very eager to meet new people
- And a thread with Harper here and Anton? They are both PI's after all....
Lucy Janet MacGuffin
Lucy Janet MacGuffin Avatar
Hufflepuff
107 posts
23 years old
Lufkin University
Second Year Dragonology Student
Fourth Year Magizoology Student
Nurse
University Student
played by Eve
"Moi je mange avec les mains"
options

Post by Lucy Janet MacGuffin on Sept 13, 2018 13:57:55 GMT -5

Hey Tyra!

No, Lori's at home with her whole family, so they aren't going to meet any time soon.

Giotta's in the same room as @ophelia, so there's that for now :D And then maybe with Kiera when she's out of the hospital and trying to get along without magic?

And Harper and Anton (haha, he's got the same name as her cat) sounds interesting! Let's throw them together (rofl)
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Mar 9, 2019 23:34:57 GMT -5

:
uhmmmm so i think she and melza might have gotten along after their awkwardness which i didn't get back to in time I'm so sorry! and became friends?

I swear i'll post a Vi-for-watson at some point!!!

:
I think she and would really get along! he's also quite fond of rocks
possibly also her and ?
i think she and @kelila overlapped a little as prefects, so that's also a thing. different houses, but still

I LOVE ARTHUR'S PLOTTER

An and , maybe?

: or could run into her? and try to help out, somehow. especially as vic likely knows her better than emma would

:
thinks she's interesting!

@kestral :
she and might be interesting, what with bunny crushing on ilana?
Lucy Janet MacGuffin
Lucy Janet MacGuffin Avatar
Hufflepuff
107 posts
23 years old
Lufkin University
Second Year Dragonology Student
Fourth Year Magizoology Student
Nurse
University Student
played by Eve
"Moi je mange avec les mains"
options

Post by Lucy Janet MacGuffin on Mar 11, 2019 16:12:34 GMT -5

Hi Steph, I love you!

: Definitely friends! I’ll add her to the plotter and won’t forget it, hopefully

and Lucy: She’s not into Mineralogy, but there’s still dragons, so yes! Plus, he can talk French with her.
I think she’d remember Elizaveta and Kel if she saw them and talk to them, so they could certainly thread.

I’ll start one for with Anthony (you still haven’t finished the post you started, yes, I’m annoying) once I got Arthur’s posts done! Any ideas where they could meet? Or just running into each other?

makes a lot of sense. Didn’t we want to thread them ages ago? I’m horrible

Ruth says “interesting” might also be the word she’d use for . I’m not entirely sure whether that’s meant positively, but they’ll certainly see each other a lot at Hogwarts, so there’s plenty of opportunities for threads!

“Ugh, Bunny, will you stop falling for food? It’s embarrassing.”
Ilana should just remember to eat a lot of garlic first not that Kestral’d try to eat her, wizards are too dangerous for that. And it’d hurt Bunny. Sigh
It should be fun!