Eve's Plotter

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 7, 2018 0:22:02 GMT -5

Hey Eve!

So in addition to our current threads, I think we can have a few more, here are some suggestions:

- Alois being team captain and house prefect could post with Henry or Arthur given both boys are in Hufflepuff
- Alessia just had a baby, and she would know Lorraine, since they are related distantly and each person in pureblood circles knows each other.

Anyway, think about it and let me know if you want a thread or two
Basia Kleczyńska
Basia Kleczyńska Avatar
Ravenclaw
52 posts
21 years old
Lufkin University
Second Year Alchemy Student
Second Year Potionology Student

Street Sweeper
University Student
played by Eve
"Łatwo przyszło, łatwo poszło"
options

Post by Basia Kleczyńska on Apr 7, 2018 16:54:46 GMT -5

Yes, Tyra, more threads!

- @alessia : Lori'd love to have tea with her second cousin - as long as she doesn't have to come to the Slughorn Estate ;) Has Alessia recovered enough to meet her in public or at the Bulstrodes?

- @alois : Who would you rather post with? Arthur might make more sense, but Henry's a sweetheart... whatever you want <3
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 8, 2018 0:03:41 GMT -5

Hey! I'm up for all the threads lol

- She doesn't have to come there if she doesn't want to....Alessia can come to wherever Lori lives. She'll just bring Addison with her. She's very scared to let her little one out of her sight right now lol

- Hmmm, choices. If you say Arthur makes more sense then lets go with him. They have just gone back to school today, so lets get a thread started, yeah?
Basia Kleczyńska
Basia Kleczyńska Avatar
Ravenclaw
52 posts
21 years old
Lufkin University
Second Year Alchemy Student
Second Year Potionology Student

Street Sweeper
University Student
played by Eve
"Łatwo przyszło, łatwo poszło"
options

Post by Basia Kleczyńska on Apr 10, 2018 14:05:06 GMT -5

Great!

Do you want to start one? Or should I?
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 10, 2018 16:18:28 GMT -5

I can start the Arthur and Alois one, if you can start the cousins thread?
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on May 24, 2018 14:05:41 GMT -5

Even though I've kept up with your characters, I blink and somehow don't add things, and your number is higher than I thought <3

BUT GENERAL NEWER CONNECTIONS

For :
, maybe? Diagon Alley people
's nephew works with her, so Roma might pop in sometime and catch her?
if giotta's still related to the Griffiths, her and , maybe? demelza swears by both of them. if not, there's the Quidditch player thing, and Melza might have played her once or twice

for
@natalya used to be an Unspeakable? so he would have been her trainer. (she's not against becoming one again, she'd just needed a change after returning from Italy) could always run into each other in the Ministry!

for @maggie
might have been friends? there's only a year between them, and they're the same House
i thiiink her and 's Quibbler times might have overlapped for a small bit. If not, they're both reporters and the same circle.
she would have known 's husband! they might have been friendly-- he's very easy-going. galenia definitely wouldn't mind smuggling her a wand. (i mean she'd do it in general for anyone, but this is personal)

and might have run across each other before doing dragonology things?
@jocelyn's also in Mungo's

@lycaon and @ted might be interesting? two very different sides of the werewolf schism

and might be friendly? or, well, depending on how he feels, she might be the friendlier one

@christine and might also know each other? diagon alley owners
and with it being the best robes shop, any of my more well-dressed people are probably customers? , , @blaise, @blanche, , @melina, , @natalya, . has probably gone a fair amount but her sense of style is. . .extremely lacking when it comes to things that aren't leathers for dragoneering

@loraine (you can't see it but it's all-caps)
her second mother!!
her semi-cousin!
uhm, sorry. they're excited.
@jocelyn, also at Mungo's.
, who was back at Mungo's for some time during Loraine's stay (summer '14 - summer '16) but she was basically also a blood traitor then so loraine might not have a very high opinion of her

@martin
's friends with his brother? but she's unaware she's a squib a this point

@ted FOR FRIENDS. they're the same age and in Hogwarts teddy was very good at walking up to people/sitting down with them and doing conversations. also, she makes my heart hurt.
Lucy Janet MacGuffin
Lucy Janet MacGuffin Avatar
Hufflepuff
107 posts
23 years old
Lufkin University
Second Year Dragonology Student
Fourth Year Magizoology Student
Nurse
University Student
played by Eve
"Moi je mange avec les mains"
options

Post by Lucy Janet MacGuffin on May 25, 2018 18:44:24 GMT -5

Steph! Don’t worry, I’m scared of the number 13, so I can only create one more character :cheer:
Okay, trying to set my brain into motion:

Galenia and Roma sound good, they certainly can bump into one another. And I honestly have no idea anymore who Giotta's related to. But something Quidditch would be nice, and she does think highly of the Harpies!

Watson's only training the Unspeakables since the take-over (or since he handed Roz over, not sure — disgusting business, anyway), so that wouldn’t work. But they can still cross paths at the Ministry.

Yes to Demelza and Maggie being friends. Maggie missed two years because of Voldemort, so maybe Melza helped her finding back into school life? Her internship would have been autumn 2004/spring 2005 most likely, don’t ask me to do the maths for Cho, it’s late. And Galenia sounds interesting… though reason tells Maggie that getting a wand is dangerous (but when has Maggie ever listened to reason?)

Lucy is friendly with everybody, no matter whether they want her to or not, so everything works. (Maybe also friends with Teddy?)

Oh yes, that could be interesting. And at least Teddy has been abandoned by their family, that’s something he understands (it’s not meant as cruelly as it sounds).

Well, Arthur has nothing against Emma, but then was there ever a reason for them to cross paths? He’s not that out-going… might depend on her relationship to Vi

Fellow shop owners sounds good. And customers are always welcome. (She’s also the same year as Cho, so she might have been a part of that infamous giggling gang that used to frighten Harry so much?)

Lori says it’s a shame she hasn’t a thread with her mother yet (but forbids me from using caps or exclamation points because that’s childish). And Blanche… Lori’s friendly of course, she’s family. But she doesn’t like gossipers. Might make for interesting superficially nice but not really conversations. Jocelyn would work of course, and Astoria did remarry nicely, and Lori’s forgiven the Minister, so she might be suspicious but she’d talk to her (’and she didn’t abandon her daughter!’ — sometimes Lori doesn’t make sense)

Oh, but if he’d meet a non-magical person in a magical environment, it’d be pretty easy for him to assume that she’s a Squib. And he’s feeling very protective of Squibs because of his brother AND she’s Juan’s friend, so he’s got no option left but to like her.

Basia needs friends, now more than ever. And as a Muggleborn, he might have been a bit of a guide to the wizarding world for her?

I hope this makes sense, it’s late!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 12, 2018 14:45:02 GMT -5

Hey you!

Okay, so I want more in my life, always, because I think she's wonderful. And I'm not even sure how to do that. But yup, need it.

And my other suggestion is @loraine, and Carlisle? Or even @loraine and @liam? Because one is her father-in-law, and Liam is her cousin of sorts... Since they both share an aunt in Lucinda.
Henry James Blanchet
Henry James Blanchet Avatar
Hufflepuff
143 posts
13 years old
3rd Year
Hufflepuff
played by Eve
""
options

Post by Henry James Blanchet on Jun 12, 2018 14:59:19 GMT -5

Hey!

Lucy loves to meet each and everybody. She especially would love to meet @perenelle or @lane because Dragonology/Magizoology. Maybe also @cj because they both work at St Mungo's?

Lori... doesn't love the idea but does consider it a necessity to spend time with her future father-in-law. As to @liam , that could be fun because Lori's got a lot of very unflattering names for Constance. She might even try to convince him that "that girl" is really not worth his time. Subtly of course. Lori is subtle.
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Jun 14, 2018 22:37:00 GMT -5

THAT IS NOT SO, EVE, AND YOU KNOW IT <3
create two at once, finish them at the same time, and you jump from 12 to 14 with maybe a minute or five a thirteen that's barely noticeable.
And yes, definitely for Gioconda! I know Melza's definitely having some fears about when she'll have to leave the game, and that's a subject all-too-familiar for Giotta.
And Roma can certainly find it easy to drop in whenever, either on or off her dignity.
AHHH TIMELINES AND MATH, MY ONE GREAT WEAKNESS. yesss, works.
DEFINITELY, DEMELZA WOULD HAVE TRIED HER BEST FOR MAGGIE. there might be a lot of "i don't think we learned this crap" and "how does this make sense, maggie? how at all?"
I thiiiiink that yes, she and cho did overlap!
and pssht, how is galenia really to know a muggleborn from not? she mainly keeps to wandcrafting and her family. If Maggie's able to give the slip and a vaguely believable excuse, it's all good.
Giving a closer look at her app yeah, Lucy and Teddy could have definitely been friends at Hogwarts/before the takeover? I know Teddy dropped off a lot of radars when they left school after being bitten. (that might actually be somewhat interesting if they haven't seen each other since then. Lucy might have been hearing a lot about Teddy from their friends-in-common, but not having actually seen him?)
And she and Rhaelle are both now at the dragon school, so there's definitely interactions!
DOES NOT SOUND CRUEL. They might run into each other at the next moon, or would you prefer while human? teddy at times roams, trying to find others for the night, even though teddy has a solid pack.
I FORGOT TO MENTION TEDDY HAS PROBABLY HAVING STOPPED BY AND TALKED TO ARTHUR WHILE THEY WERE BOTH IN HOGWARTS
emma's mostly just friendly in general-- not quite to the full Teddy extent, but with vague mutual friends in atha and nick, and having been in the muggleborn society thing (even though i never got to posting with her. . .) they might somewhat know each other
YES THAT SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL WITH CHRISTINE AND CHO.
Roma quite agrees with the shame. it's absolutely necessary.
blanche understands and once loraine would have implied that, immediately stopped around her.
that sounds interesting with loraine and astoria, and there's the chance for them to meet this summer!
Oh, that would be interesting with Martín and Cass! especially because if she finds out that's what Martín thinks she might be unsure of if she should "come clean" or not (the truth-- it's such a tangled thing when your truth isn't quite accurate.. .)
YES TEDDY DEFINITELY WOULD FOR BASIA, TEDDY FEELS VERY PREOTECTIVE