Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2017 0:02:20 GMT -5

HI HELLO I LOVE IT THAT YOU TOOK LORAINE UP <3 we need a sibling thread, please
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2017 10:31:51 GMT -5

@jules : YES! Definitely, I'd have PMed you but for your partial absence. Do you have any plot ideas apart from sibling banter? Jules is certainly not naïve enough to expect any help concerning Constance :) I'm excited for this thread!

@petrova : I sent a PM on Eleanor's account.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2017 10:38:00 GMT -5

@eleanor also needs a thread with her daughter!!!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2017 11:00:12 GMT -5

hahaha, nooooo. In fact, he's sure she's gonna give him as much of a hard time as Eleanor. If not more. As for plot, well...Jules is starting to be more active in the Wizengamot but he's a bit of a child that prefers to go snatching instead of looking up politics. Maybe it's time his big sister to have A Serious Talk About The Future with him?
Lucy Janet MacGuffin
Lucy Janet MacGuffin Avatar
Hufflepuff
107 posts
23 years old
Lufkin University
Second Year Dragonology Student
Fourth Year Magizoology Student
Nurse
University Student
played by Eve
"Moi je mange avec les mains"
options

Post by Lucy Janet MacGuffin on Oct 29, 2017 11:10:33 GMT -5

That sounds perfect. Probably somewhere in Dorset as they live there? Is there anything inconsiderate he could have done recently for which she could admonish him? Oh, and who's to start?
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2017 12:04:21 GMT -5

There are a couple of shops there, I believe, but the house could do in a pinch! As for anything inconsiderate... not really? But he's struggling to keep with with the snatching and university and his actual ministry job. He's too stubborn to change things by himself, so maybe a wack over the head is necessary hahaha
I'm very bad about starting threads? So would you mind starting it pretty please?
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2017 16:10:21 GMT -5

@darthlumiya : And here Jules can go for his sermon! Hope it's okay!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2017 17:15:10 GMT -5

IT'S GREAT AND I'VE REPLIED
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 1, 2017 0:12:45 GMT -5

Okay, so basically; my brain sucks and cannot think of specific plots at the moment. So in effort to getting my head back together and getting my muse right; I am going to post my list of peoples, with some basic information, like their job, dating or marital status, and kinda what they are about. You can pick someone to possibly thread with, and maybe we can work something out?! I know this isn’t entirely conventional; but I want back in the game!!a

@aj - My only Hogwarts student; he is a Sixth year, prefect, seeker, journalist, and captain of the Gryffindor team. AJ is your basic loyal to a tee, lion. A secret that not a lot of people know, is that his Polynesian roots are deep, and he is actually the High Chief of his familial tribe back on the Isle of Samoa; his mom is currently running things until he is done at Hogwarts. He has a few friends, and is crushing hard on a Slytherin girl who isn’t incredibly fond of him at the moment. AJ is looking for friends, and enemies; I think more enemies is fun, lets him kinda pull out that rebellious side that he tries to keep buried. He isn’t fond of the purity wars, so that would for sure be hot topic.

@alistair - I have a love/hate relationship with him. Former Auror, Former Bar Owner, current raging drug addict. His mom passed away and it was the last family he had, so his demons reared their heads once more and he fell in head first, again. He could totally use someone to pull him up, or drag him further down. He has a strained relationship with Giselle Delacroix, he isn’t sure if it will survive his self destruction.

@milo - Werewolf, Bartender at Opium, recently reunited with his long thought dead girlfriend. Milo is young, but he is fierce, and incredibly protective over Josephine. He is a loyal friend, once you make it that far. He isn’t sure if he wanted to join up with a pack; he led one in Virginia before coming across the water to see his pal Lyall. Milo is looking for anything to do; anyone to talk to, to beat up, whatever!

@callum - Mudblood; former world champion prizefighter, currently locked up in the Muggleborn housing community. He had traveled the world; done all sorts of fun things. Went into hiding when Voldemort was around, but this time he got caught. Callum is open to pretty much anything. Just hit me with ideas!

@singer - Werewolf, Unemployed (technically), Dean was married to the daughter of a Death Eater; mainly to help her out; she was in love with another man, a muggleborn, and Dean had no chance in her loving him. They divorced after Dean got a little too…angry before a transformation. He had been laying around in bars, getting LIT, he recently had a random encounter with Reina Bridgman, so thats a thing. Dean doesn’t really do well with friends? He could probably use some though.

@felix - Pureblood, Assistant to the Head of Muggleborn Registration. Felix is a tough cat, he is a bit insane, I mean, he still looks like a kitten compared to Rodolphus Lestrange, lets be honest. But he isn’t a pushover. He was married to Alessia Selwyn, but realized that he felt nothing for the girl, and casted her aside for someone he did have real feelings for. So he is currently exploring that avenue. Felix would have been the visual Avery after the war, considering his father was in Azkaban, so he would know MOST of the Pureblood families.

@grant - Vampire, Underworld Crimeboss, Not a nice guy. He once tried to be; but realized humanity was too annoying any longer. He thinks it would be fun if someone came around to remind him that humans are not terrible; despite his previous persecution by them. Grant runs Opium, he also doesn’t care about the purity wars; thinks their petty, all blood tastes the same.

@creed - Auror Trainer, Death Eater, Owner of the Museum of Memories. Widow, Grandfather. Jameson is a complex fellow. He doesn’t trust easy, and no one is ever good enough for his children. He was once engaged to a Parkinson, but that has since been ended. His wife plotted to kill him and his two daughters to kidnap their son, all a ploy in her attempt to siege her familial power. Jameson is a drinker, and he is a tool, he has few friends and even more enemies.

@keaton - Dean of Lufkin; Keaton is my most Chaotic Good person that I have. He was former head of magical law durning the first war. His son was kidnapped, presumably dead (he’s not), he has an Order of Merlin, First Class, and he spends his time helping students figure out what they want to do in life. He is married (she’s NPC, for now) and has two other children. Keaton is easy to get along with, just an old soldier wishing for the old times once more.

@lucian - Transfig. Prof., Death Eater. Lucian was married to a woman named Satine, but he was forced by his father to be with her. He had always loved another woman, a woman whom he had no idea carried his first child. He and Isolde are…something now. But Lucian needs more people in his life! He is basically bffs with the Hogwarts Headmaster (hey Sebby); but he likes to have more pals and even more people he hates!

@danvers - Oh Gosh. My Ollie. He is probably my personal favorite. He is just so…Oliver. He is childlike, all while being mature and kind. He was in an accident that keeps him from playing Quidditch, despite being a prodigy. He is madly in love with Cora Marlowe, and proposed while they were in New York visiting his family over fall break, it was adorable and fantastic. Oliver has like, no friends though, he just got to the UK from the US at the beginning of the school year, so yeaaaah.

@rylan - Lufkin History Prof. The smoking, drinking, enigmatic professor. Rylan is an Ollivander, the eldest of the pure males. Doesn’t believe in the purity wars, but for his fathers honor; keeps funding the cause. Rylan once had a relationship with one of his Teaching Assistants, but other than that, his love life has been fairly nonexistent. He is a decent friend if you want to go out and drink; but he will probably beg you to grade his papers for him.

@shaun - Sergeant Major; Trauma/Surgical Healer. Shaun is a family man through and through. He is for sure a Chaotic Neutral. He isn’t afraid to break on someone if needed, but he is usually kind and caring. His wife Zelda and his two children are the most important things in his life. He could retire with no money and be happy. He and his wife are that annoyingly adorable couple; random passing kisses in the hallways, and the silly pet names. Their goal is to for sure embarrass their children when they are older. Shaun is a good friend and needs more of them. Maybe an old army buddy shows up at some point, that would be fun.

@william - Lawyer, Safe Harbor Director. There isn’t really much to say about William; he is half vela, so thats fun. He had a horrible time being loyal to people when he was dating around, but his since attempted to settle down. He thought he had with his previous relationship; but once again it proved too good to be true when he revealed to her that he had a five year old daughter. William is looking to settle down, someone who accepts him and his daughter as their own family. William also needs more friends; he has a few, but they are always wanting to party and run around. So yeah; he is starting to get old.