Third Year English Student

Employee at Flourish and Blotts
University Student
played by Eve
""
options

Post by Gioconda Corvini on Dec 1, 2017 20:05:33 GMT -5

Alors, let me think... (I'm bad at having ideas):

For @aj and @lucian, I've only got at Hogwarts, who's just a lovely little first-year (who does his homework). So there's not much we could do.

For anyone who needs comfort, there's , who's main purpose in life is also to be sweet. Perhaps with @danvers, the one person from Cora's family who'd dote on him?

@creed might know from former illegal transaction, i.e. obtaining valuable old artefacts? Also his wife's PB is Jameson's PB's wife, which would be sort of meta-fun.

Maybe @keaton and @maggie? Her husband works at Lufkin and collected some background stories about Muggleborns as a sort of documentary. They could talk about that?

@cub's a Snatcher, so he might hand over Muggleborns to @felix? Or he with any of your werewolves? He's very uncivilized, but it's soon full moon, and they might bond over the pain?

Then is at Lufkin... or maybe with @william? She's telling me she doesn't want a relationship though, and I don't really see how they could bond.

And then there's @loraine, but she would hardly speak to most of your characters... probably with @shaun?

I've no idea for @christine right now... tell me what you think of the above :)
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 22, 2018 22:22:34 GMT -5

@maggie and @jesse are both registered muggleborns, they would know each other. I see in her app that it says she's maternal, maybe she could act that way toward Jesse. It would be something new and totally different for him since he's been hopping foster families since birth. He might actually grow to like it!

Henry James Blanchet
Henry James Blanchet Avatar
Hufflepuff
143 posts
13 years old
3rd Year
Hufflepuff
played by Eve
""
options

Post by Henry James Blanchet on Feb 23, 2018 18:11:21 GMT -5

@jesse : Sure! But keep in mind that Maggie isn't living in Kolna anymore but with the family she serves, so her trying to take care of him would date back to the summer. They'd have to bump into each other somewhere else. He might even feel resentful that she 'left' him after he had become attached to her?

(Oh, and if you're still looking for someone like that, I might be able to fit @kristina's dad into @christine's family tree. Tell me if you're interested.)
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 1, 2018 12:18:53 GMT -5

Tis me, Seani!

Okay so I know we have a few threads that I need to get started etc, but you have new people since then and so do I so HI HEY HERE I AM!

So I have my list of students (@kasey, @jay, @regulus, @cyrus, @murdina ) who could befriend ? They are varying degrees of friendly but I'm sure they could even have a passing acquaintanceship <3 Kasey is a beater on her Quidditch team and a bookworm, Jay is my norwegian brooder, Regulus misses a lot of social cues but is virtually harmless, @cyrus is in the same house and is like a labrador puppy, and Murdina is my Scot's lass!

Also, @loraine and @ivan need to have a sibling thread <3

Gioconda Corvini
Gioconda Corvini Avatar
113 posts
30 years old
Lufkin University
Third Year English Student

Employee at Flourish and Blotts
University Student
played by Eve
""
options

Post by Gioconda Corvini on Mar 1, 2018 15:05:18 GMT -5

SEANI! Hello there! I've already thought you've forgotten about me :cheer:

@cyrus would be the obvious choice for Arthur - especially as they've both been at the Muggleborn Support Society meeting. I think @jay did flirt with his sister once, but he might not have noticed... As for the Ravenclaws, depends. Any of them the sort of person who'd force him out of his isolation? On the whole, I'd say Cyrus, unless you've got a great plot idea <3

And YES to Lori and @ivan!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 1, 2018 17:19:28 GMT -5

I could never forget about you! <3

@jay technically did but it was to wind her up but hey he could make that connection!

@cyrus and Arthur it is! :D @kasey would speak to him if they were in the sane place for an extended period of time but @murdina would be nore likely to force him into action hahaa!

What kind of sibling thread?
Basia Kleczyńska
Basia Kleczyńska Avatar
Ravenclaw
52 posts
21 years old
Lufkin University
Second Year Alchemy Student
Second Year Potionology Student

Street Sweeper
University Student
played by Eve
"Łatwo przyszło, łatwo poszło"
options

Post by Basia Kleczyńska on Mar 2, 2018 8:29:13 GMT -5

Aww, thanks <3

How about they visit a garden or similar to discuss Herbology, and then there are a lot of things they can talk about like Jules, marriages, Jules, politics, Jules, the new Muggleborn school, Jules...

And great, Cyrus and Arthur! Also maybe Arthur could have been friends with @murdina during ca. the first two years of school, and then they drifted apart? She might still want to help him now?

But the other two first! Which do you want to start?
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 2, 2018 11:27:54 GMT -5

I'll start Ivan and Loraine! Then I can hop on Arthur and Murdina <3
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 17, 2018 16:08:47 GMT -5

I'm going to offer my character @reggie, he is a Danish sort of Prince, and a former professional quidditch player is now the coach for the Wimbourne Wasps. He is a Slytherin Alumna well in a way, he was in Slytherin till his fourth year and the Wnd of the Triwizard, after which he went to Denmark with his family and completed his education in Dumstrang, and lived there till almost a year after Voldemort's death. The reason for their fleeing England was that Reggie's father was a traitor to Voldemort, having provided information to the Order before Voldemort's first downfall. In England, Reggie played as the Keeper for the Wasps for a while, before disappearing for a second time, going to Denmark his home country again, before returning.
Basia Kleczyńska
Basia Kleczyńska Avatar
Ravenclaw
52 posts
21 years old
Lufkin University
Second Year Alchemy Student
Second Year Potionology Student

Street Sweeper
University Student
played by Eve
"Łatwo przyszło, łatwo poszło"
options

Post by Basia Kleczyńska on Mar 17, 2018 18:13:38 GMT -5

@reggie : Hello there!

Hmm, I don't have anybody obvious for him... was a Quidditch player in Italy until about a year ago, so they might know each other by hearsay? He was a year below @christine at Hogwarts though in a different house. In case you want to send him against some Muggleborns, I can offer you @maggie and Basia here. Whatever you think interesting :smile: