8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Mar 1, 2019 12:15:45 GMT -5

LUMOS
For this month's posting challenge, we have a fun and challenging game of Bingo! The stakes are quite high! The first person who gets Lumos -- because it's more fun to get Lumos than Bingo, right? gets TEN SICKLES in their vault! The second place winner gets FIVE SICKLES, and the third place winner gets THREE SICKLES! Fourth place will get TWO SICKLES, and fifth place will get ONE SICKLE. If you black out the whole board like a mega-overachiever, you get ONE GALLEON! As you all know, you can turn in money for some great prizes around the site, and ten sickles is a heck of a lot, so hopefully that is enough to get your competitiveness going?

Anyone who completes a row after the first five winners will get TEN KNUTS and anyone who completes their second, third, or fourth row will also get TEN KNUTS!

Here's how you play! It's really quite simple. Just sign up below, and I will randomize a customized Lumos board for you! There are 25 spots, with one free space. The 24 prompts are the same on every board, but they're all in different spots because that, my friends, is how Bingo works. Right? Man, I haven't played Bingo in a long time, so who knows? The point is, you need your own customized board to play!

Things you might need to know: you can't combine prompts! So while it could be very creative to figure out how to compare different prompts into one thread, it has to be different! Same with the bonus squares. It means taking one prompt and turning it into three threads, in whatever way you can but you cannot claim other prompts in your bonus square!

So all you have to do is post below with the following code, and I will edit in your customized Lumos board! Then you can let the games begin! You have all month to get Lumos!

Get playing!

Gimme my board!

Once you have your board, you can start playing. It's up to you how you want to keep me updated on your board! You can either post here anytime you fill in any square with links to proof, and I will update your board and cross it off for you. Or you can wait until you have Lumos, and post all five squares with link to proof! Totally up to your preference. I think the first is more fun, because it will be interesting to see everybody's boards getting updated, but it is totally up to you!

Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Mar 1, 2019 12:17:10 GMT -5

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 1, 2019 12:31:50 GMT -5

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 1, 2019 13:38:56 GMT -5

Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy Avatar
Slytherin
166 posts
38 years old
Head of Slytherin
Professor of Potions
Owner of Desiderium
Head Potioneer at Desiderium
Death Eater
University of Bangor and Gráinneog Institute Alum
Occlumens
Hogwarts
played by Jade
"let the monsters see you smile"
options

Post by Draco Malfoy on Mar 1, 2019 13:40:26 GMT -5

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 1, 2019 14:46:12 GMT -5

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 1, 2019 20:53:51 GMT -5

Apolline Margery A. Dumbledore
Apolline Margery A. Dumbledore Avatar
Homeschooled
70 posts
30 years old
Alchemist
Necromancer
Occultist

Co-Owner of Hog's Head
Nuremberg Hochschule für dunkle Künste Alum
Specialty Career
played by Morgan
"My one, when all is said and done, you'll believe God is a woman."
options

Post by Apolline Margery A. Dumbledore on Mar 1, 2019 22:29:34 GMT -5

Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Mar 2, 2019 1:56:03 GMT -5

Updated
Demeter Keola Hitchens
Demeter Keola Hitchens Avatar
Gryffindor
22 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Lucent Electronics Intern
Gryffindor
played by Steph
"Set your fire free"
options

Post by Demeter Keola Hitchens on Mar 2, 2019 3:27:43 GMT -5

HELLO
I Nominated all categories (ROB for CotM, Lyra for Sweet, Mikhael for Changed) here
i advertised in five sites with something I quoted from Tori, so i believe that's the official site one!
I don't believe I had any threads with Megs-- that's fixed now!
Scars to Your Beautiful represents Koala and she used it as inspo for a thread here!

and with the free space, that should be LUMOS, i believe!