Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 12, 2019 23:54:27 GMT -5

If the whole world was watching
I'd still dance with you
September 11, 2018
These two sixth year students have shut themselves up in an empty classroom with the intentions to study. Intentions quickly dashed of course when a cute game of footsie turns a study session into a goof off session instead.

October 27, 2018
The Halloween dance is in full swing and these two make their dating official by accompanying each other to the dance, dressed of course to the nine's as a pair of 50's Greasers!

December 8, 2018
The first Hogsmeade trip of the year has been pushed into the month of December and these two love birds can't help but use it as a chance to do all the dumb cutesy stuff that couples do! But first, hot chocolate!

February 16, 2019
The dreaded Valentine's Day Ball is upon the students and each one has been paired with a pre-selected partner. Zoe and Dima didn't get paired together, but they've each got a plan to make sure their night ends together!

March 2, 2019
The weekend following the horrific fall of the Gyrffindor Seeker during a Quidditch match has Dima feeling a bit uneasy about his match in the afternoon. The Beater looks for comfort from the one person who loves and understands him.

May 23, 2019
Following a horrible break up during the Easter Break these two have been trying their best to avoid one another. Today, however, that isn't a possibility as the only seats left in their shared Charms class...are next to each other!

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 13, 2019 0:09:40 GMT -5

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 13, 2019 0:10:06 GMT -5