Owls From Last Night

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 26, 2019 18:29:49 GMT -5

This game used to be fun years ago on other forums. We can make a HP twist to it - My drunk OWLS/OWLS from last night. Basically you scroll through this site OR this site and find a text you feel fits your character, and tag who you feel they would send it to. They don't respond, it's more of a satire in character game. Some of the texts are hysterical. Have fun!

TO: @malcolm
long story short... we may or may not have lost your car.
JUNIER OF GS + ADOX

[div align="center"][div style="width:300px;background-color:#fff;"][div style="width:300px;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:10px;"][div style="background-color:#b5d3db;font-family:arial;font-size:12px;line-height:100%;color:#fff;padding:5px;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;"]TO: @malcolm     [/div][div style="margin-top:5px;background-color:#dfdfdf;padding:3px 3px 3px 3px;letter-spacing:3px;font-size:10px;font-family:arial;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:100%;color:#888;"]FROM: PHILIP[/div][div style="background-color:#f3f3f3;"][div style="width:282px;padding:8px;text-align:justify;background-color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px;margin-top:5px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;color:#777;"] long story short... we may or may not have lost your car. [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div style="text-align:center;font:9px calibri;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase;"]JUNIER OF [a href="http://gangnam-style.proboards.com/user/1912"]GS[/a] + [a href="http://adoxographyv2.boards.net/user/52"]ADOX[/a][/div]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 26, 2019 18:32:12 GMT -5

TO: @miriam
if I die, sorry about the rent
JUNIER OF GS + ADOX

Rhea Amberly Nott
Rhea Amberly Nott Avatar
Slytherin
53 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Desiderium Intern
Slytherin
played by Morgan
""
options

Post by Rhea Amberly Nott on Jan 26, 2019 18:43:21 GMT -5

TO:@lj
i feel like the girl with kaleidoscope eyes except the kaleidoscopes are sparkly butt plugs
JUNIER OF GS + ADOX
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 27, 2019 15:14:41 GMT -5

TO: @caerus
there is a naked boy in my bed & you just need to kick him out because i do NOT want to see him when i'm sober.
JUNIER OF GS + ADOX
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 27, 2019 18:52:57 GMT -5

TO: @oneandonlyzeus
i am the drunkest girl in the tree.
JUNIER OF GS + ADOX
Oralie Slughorn
Oralie Slughorn Avatar
Slytherin
116 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Head Girl
Captain
Seeker

Avalon School of Ballet Apprentice
Aura Reading
Slytherin
played by Jade
"I did everything he did but backwards and in high heels."
options

Post by Oralie Slughorn on Jan 27, 2019 20:03:49 GMT -5

TO:@remington
I'm sorry I missed your birthday brunch. If it makes you feel any better, I woke up wearing someone else's toga and a sombrero.
JUNIER OF GS + ADOX
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 28, 2019 6:22:46 GMT -5

TO: @margaux
I just had three unknown numbers text me about AA on Monday, I'm going to say it was a good night
JUNIER OF GS + ADOX
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 28, 2019 10:22:28 GMT -5

TO:Erica Olympia
No I didn't say it was safe, I said it was legal. I didn't say anything about it being safe. It's not my fault if you weren't listening properly.

JUNIER OF GS + ADOX
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 28, 2019 15:38:40 GMT -5

TO: @eulalia
yo i stole a wine glass from the ritz but i spilled wine on my hundo dolla shirt
JUNIER OF GS + ADOX
Adaline Lily Potter
Adaline Lily Potter Avatar
Gryffindor
154 posts
17 years old
Junior Assistant to the Minister for Magic
Reserve Seeker for Puddlemere United
Ministry
played by Jade
"rise and rise again like the phoenix from the ashes"
options

Post by Adaline Lily Potter on Jan 28, 2019 16:18:27 GMT -5

TO: @roxanne
just had a woman ask me donate to donate my eggs so that her baby could look like me... don't know whether to get a restraining order or be flattered. thoughts?
JUNIER OF GS + ADOX

TO: @lj
Need advice bro: which one should I go take: the blond devil crying in the corner or the brunette crawling on the floor acting like a dinosaur?? 
JUNIER OF GS + ADOX

TO: @ellanora
there must be tiny pirates in the freezer stealing our rum.
JUNIER OF GS + ADOX

TO: @aurora
I think i was just recruited to join a religious lesbian cult by these 3 really pretty girls and I'm tempted to join
JUNIER OF GS + ADOX