I think you'll understand
When I feel that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @who? , ___ WORDS ☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai
[newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-qiucho"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#19e6de;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-qiucho"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#19e6de;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-qiucho"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-qiucho B"]color:#19e6de;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-qiucho"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://image.ibb.co/nC1Ye8/153097903189204133_7131381049.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-qiucho"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-qiucho"]SUBTITLE[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-qiucho"]

EMOTIONAL STUFF GOES HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags1"]☆  @who?     ,  ___ words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]  [/div][/div][newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-qiucho"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#19e6de;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-qiucho"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#19e6de;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-qiucho"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-qiucho b"]color:#19e6de;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-qiucho"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]

Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins Avatar
Gryffindor
65 posts
35 years old
Coach at Snidget Youth Quiddith
Medical Leave on the Holyhead Harpies
Medical Leave on the English National Team

Order of the Phoenix
Quidditch
played by Steph
"Put on your war paint"
options

Post by Demelza Robins on Feb 7, 2019 21:22:41 GMT -5

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","stephtable"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-melza"] Quidditch Witches
[attr="class","subtitle-melza"] CHASERS, BEATERS, HEXING DEATH EATERS,
KEEPER, SEEKER, ALL THE BOYS ARE WEAKER
[attr="class","wordz-melza"]

You're the witches of the Hogwarts
Quidditch teams
the subject of many
wizard's wet dreams
You're athletic and sexy
You're fit, you're fine
so damn hot it should be a crime

You can beat the bludger
you can dodge it too
score with the Quaffle
or not let it through
You can fly like the wind
capture the snitch
You got mad skills girl
You're a hot Quidditch witch

You're a hot witch
Flying high above the pitch
Subjugate the competition
Make him your bitch
You're a hot witch
You're a hot witch

You're a hot witch
Flying on your broom
When you walk in the room
All the boys go boom
You're a hot witch
You're a hot witch

Known for your talent as well as your looks
You're not just sporty; you also read books
You've got brains and beauty
and power and fame

Recognized by your faces and known by name
Angelina, Alicia
Demelza and Cho
Katie and Ginny
No Slytherins though!
'cause they hoes

Chasers, beaters
Hexing death eaters
Keeper, Seeker
All the boys are weaker

You're a hot witch
Flying high above the pitch
Subjugate the competition
Make him your bitch
You're a hot witch
You're a hot witch

You're a hot witch
Fortune and fame
They scream your name
when you play the game
You're a hot witch
You're a hot witch

You're a hot witch
Everybody scream
All the boys dream
to play on your team
You're a hot witch
You're a hot witch

You can dodge a bludger
You can capture the Snitch
You can score with the Quaffle
You're a hot Quidditch witch
You're a hot witch
You're a hot witch

Chasers, Beaters, hexing Death Eaters
Keeper, Seeker, all the boys are weaker

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @who? WORDS ☆

[newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-melza"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#cfb53b;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-melza"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#cfb53b;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-melza"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-melza b"]color:#cfb53b;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-melza"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://image.ibb.co/hW5ssp/153523781085964681_2598764277.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-melza"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-melza"] SUBTITLE [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-melza"]

GAY MESS QUIDDITCH WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags1"]☆ @who?  words  ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a] [/div]
[/div][newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-melza"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#cfb53b;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-melza"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#cfb53b;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-melza"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-melza b"]color:#cfb53b;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-melza"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Demeter Keola Hitchens
Demeter Keola Hitchens Avatar
Gryffindor
22 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Lucent Electronics Intern
Gryffindor
played by Steph
"Set your fire free"
options

Post by Demeter Keola Hitchens on Feb 7, 2019 21:24:56 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-koala"] Live your Story
[attr="class","subtitle-koala"]Dream, see, write, live your story, (Your story)
[attr="class","wordz-koala"]
You defy the impossible
Got a heart unstoppable
You are more than ready

Not just a fighter
Not just a dreamer
Amazing creator
Relentless believer
In who I am and what I got inside—oh

Dream, see, write, live your story
Every day it keeps unfolding
Make it your own
The power is all yours
Dream big and live your story

So many roads for you to pave
Let them all go your way
You are more than ready—yeah

Look in the mirror
Can’t get much clearer
Beautiful treasure
One of a kind on Earth
Setting free what I got here inside—oh
Dream, see write, live your story
Make it your own
The power is all yours

There’s only one
There’s only one
You are unique
Set your fire free
You got what the world needs
It’s time you see …
That there’s only one of you, yeah …

Make it your own
The power is all yours

[newclass=".title-koala"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#4f7942;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-koala"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#4f7942;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-koala"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-koala b"]color:#4f7942;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-koala"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/I7xAH8m.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-koala"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-koala"] SUBTITLE
[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-koala"]

SWEET PLANT-KILLING WORDS

[/div][div][attr="class","tags1"]☆ @who?  words  ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a] [/div]
[/div][newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-koala"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#4f7942;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-koala"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#4f7942;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-koala"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-koala b"]color:#4f7942;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-koala"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Elizaveta Zhivanevskaya
Elizaveta Zhivanevskaya Avatar
Ravenclaw
23 posts
22 years old
Art Teacher at Centre School for Young Mages
Mentor at Domum Agape
Lufkin University Alum
Primary School
played by steph
"Lady, make note of this-- one of you is lying."
options

Post by Elizaveta Zhivanevskaya on Feb 7, 2019 21:29:10 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-elizaveta"] Flowers in your Hair
[attr="class","subtitle-elizaveta"]And Romanticized the Time I Saw
[attr="class","wordz-elizaveta"]

When we were younger
We thought everyone was on our side
Then we grew a little
And romanticized the time I saw
Flowers in your hair

Takes a girl to live
Takes a woman to pretend she was there

So then we grew a little
Knew a lot
And now we demonstrated it to the cops
And all the things we said

We were self assured
It's a long road to wisdom
It's a short one to being ignored

Be in my eye
Be in my heart
By in my eye,
Aye, aye, aye
Be in my heart

So now I think that I could love you back
And I hope it's not too late

'Cause you're so attractive
And the way you move
I won't close my eyes
Takes a girl to live
Takes a woman to make her compromise
Be in my eye
Be in my heart
Be in my eye,
Aye, aye, aye
Be in my heart

[newclass=".title-elizaveta"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#db8888;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-elizaveta"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#db8888;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-elizaveta"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-elizaveta b"]color:#db8888;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-elizaveta"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/NXqz10t.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-elizaveta"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-elizaveta"]SUBTITLE[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-elizaveta"]

NICE WORDS WITH REGRET, HAS FUN

[/div][div][attr="class","tags1"]☆ @who? words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a] [/div]
[newclass=".title-elizaveta"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#db8888;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-elizaveta"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#;db8888;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-elizaveta"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-elizaveta b"]color:#db8888;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-elizaveta"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Emma Alice Longbottom
Emma Alice Longbottom Avatar
Gryffindor
51 posts
19 years old
Server at The Three Broomsticks
Bartender at Hog's Head

Empath
Order of the Phoenix
played by Steph
"The question isn't "who will let me", but "who will stop me"."
options

Post by Emma Alice Longbottom on Feb 7, 2019 21:32:08 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-emma"]Happy Pills
[attr="class","subtitle-emma"]Just What The Healer Ordered
[attr="class","wordz-emma"]
I take my pills and I'm happy all the time
I'm happy all the time
I'm happy all the time

I love my girl but she ain't worth the price
She ain't worth the price
No, she ain't worth the price

We can go to my house if you wanna
Hang out in my bedroom, lose your honor
Even if they find us, we're apathetic
And they can't take that away

I'm happy all the time
I'm happy all the time

The voices in my right brain are kinda funny
They tell me "take a deep breath, it's always sunny"
But where I leave the lights on
It's so obvious that my life's pretty plain

I'm happy all the time
I'm happy all the time

We take strange things to feel normal
To feel normal, to feel normal

I'm happy all the time
I'm happy all the time

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @who?, WORDS, ☆

[newclass=".title-emma"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#d8bfd8;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-emma"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#d8bfd8;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-emma"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-emma b"]color:#d8bfd8;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://image.ibb.co/cHBj3d/153167026370787465_1394969485.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-emma"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-emma"] SUBTITLE [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-emma"]

KIND WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags1"]☆ @WHO?, wordd=s ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a] [/div]
[/div]
[newclass=".title-emma"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#d8bfd8;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-emma"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#d8bfd8;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-emma"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-emma b"]color:#d8bfd8;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Flora Megaera Carrow
Flora Megaera Carrow Avatar
Slytherin
37 posts
36 years old
Owner of Adria Hotel
Hotel Manager of Adria Hotel

Co-Owner of the Wimbourne Wasps
Shop Worker
played by steph
"If she who’d pass judgement knows nothing of lust, then she who passed judgment’s no one I can trust"
options

Post by Flora Megaera Carrow on Feb 7, 2019 21:35:17 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-flora"] I Can’t Decide
[attr="class","subtitle-flora"]Whether You Should Live or Die
[attr="class","wordz-flora"]

It's not easy having yourself a good time
Greasing up those bets and betters
Watching out they don't four-letter
Fuck and kiss you both at the same time
Smells like something I've forgotten
Curled up died and now it's rotten

I'm not a gangster tonight
Don't want to be a bad guy
I'm just a loner baby
And now you got in my way

I can't decide
Whether you should live or die
Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
My heart feels dead inside
It's cold and hard and petrified
Lock the doors and close the blinds
We're going for a ride

It's a bitch convincing people to like you
If I stop now call me a quitter
If lies were cats you'd be a litter
Pleasing everyone isn't like you
Dancing jigs until I'm crippled
Slug ten drinks I won't get pickled

I've got to hand it to you
You've played by all the same rules
It takes the truth to fool me
And now you've made me angry

I can't decide
No wonder why
We're going for a ride

Oh I could throw you in the lake
Or feed you poisoned birthday cake
I won't deny I'm gonna miss you when you're gone
Oh I could bury you alive
But you might crawl out with a knife
And kill me when I'm sleeping
That's why

I can't decide
No wonder why
We're going for a ride

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @who?, WORDS ☆

[newclass=".title-flora"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#19e6b5;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-flora"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#19e6b5;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-flora"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-flora b"]color:#19e6b5;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://image.ibb.co/bG2TSp/153568618290862632_9222686394.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-flora"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-flora"] SUBTITLE [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-flora"]

MEAN WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags1"]☆ @WHO?,   words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a] [/div]
[/div]
[newclass=".title-flora"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#19e6b5;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-flora"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#19e6b5;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-flora"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-flora b"]color:#19e6b5;font-size:12px;[/newclass]

Galenia Ollivander Álvarez
Galenia Ollivander Álvarez Avatar
Homeschooled
47 posts
42 years old
Owner of Ollivanders
Wandmaker
Shop Worker
played by Steph
"Terrible. Great. They're descriptors, and one doesn't negate the other."
options

Post by Galenia Ollivander Álvarez on Feb 7, 2019 21:36:55 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-ollivander"]Dirty Paws
[attr="class","subtitle-ollivander"] La La La
[attr="class","wordz-ollivander"]
Jumping up and down the floor,
My head is an animal.
And once there was an animal,
It had a son that mowed the lawn.
The son was an OK guy,
They had a pet dragonfly.
The dragonfly, it ran away,
But it came back with a story to say.

Her dirty paws and furry coat,
She ran down the forest slopes.
The forest of talking trees,
They used to sing about the birds and the bees.
The bees had declared a war,
The sky wasn't big enough for them all.
The birds, they got help from below,
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow.

So for a while things were cold,
They were scared down in their holes.
The forest that once was green
Was colored black by those killing machines.
But she and her furry friends
Took down the queen bee and her men.
And that's how the story goes,
The story of the beast with those four dirty paws.

[attr="class","tags-ollivander"]☆ @who? words☆

[newclass=".title-ollivander"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#008080;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-ollivander"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#008080;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-ollivander"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-ollivander b"]color:#008080;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-ollivander"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://image.ibb.co/fqMDUe/153574289539003652_7581455084.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-ollivander"][b]TITLE[/b][/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-ollivander"] [b]SUBTITLE[/b][/div][div][attr="class","wordz-ollivander"]

WAND HEADCANS WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-ollivander"]☆ @who?   words☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div]
[newclass=".title-ollivander"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#008080;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-ollivander"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#008080;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-ollivander"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz -ollivander b"]color:#008080;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-ollivander"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Gemma MacFusty Wenlock
Gemma MacFusty Wenlock Avatar
Gryffindor
37 posts
54 years old
Professor of Theory of Magic
Head of Gryffindor House
Necromancer
Weapons Master
Lig-Na-Paiste and Lufkin University Alum
Hogwarts
played by Steph
"Oh, mothers tell your children not to do what I have done"
options

Post by Gemma MacFusty Wenlock on Feb 7, 2019 21:39:48 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-gemma"]Mack the Knife
[attr="class","subtitle-gemma"] Look out, 'Ol Mackey's back
[attr="class","wordz-gemma"]
Oh the shark, babe
Has such teeth, dear
And he shows them

Pearly white
Just a jackknife
Has old Macheath, babe
And he keeps it
Out of sight

You know when that shark bites
With his teeth, babe
Scarlet billows
Start to spread
Fancy gloves, though
Wears ol' Macheath, babe
So there's never, never a trace of
red

Now, on the side walk, ooh Sunday morning, uh huh
Lies a body just oozing life.
And someone's sneaking round the corner
Could that someone be Mack the Knife?

There's a tugboat down by the river, don't you know
Where a cement bag's just a drooping on down
Oh that cement is just, it's there for the weight, dear
Five'll get ya ten, ol' Mackie's back in town

Now did ya hear 'bout Louie Miller?
He disappeared, babe
After drawing out all his hard earned cash
And now Macheath spends, just like a sailor
Could it be, our boy's done something rash?

Now, Jenny Diver, Suky Tawdry
Oh, Miss Lotte Lenya, and ol' Lucy Brown
Oh the line forms on the right, babe
Now that Mackie's back in town

I said, Jenny Diver, oh Suky Tawdry
Look out, Miss Lotte Lenya, and ol' Lucy Brown
Yes, that line forms on the right, babe
Now that Mackie's back in town
Look out ol' Mackie is back!

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @who, __ words☆

[newclass=".title-gemma"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#d53032;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-gemma"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#d53032;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-gemma"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-gemma b"]color:#d53032;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-gemma"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/M9IXRPW.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title1"][b]TITLE[/b][/div][div][attr="class","subtitle1"] [b] SUBTITLE [/b][/div][div][attr="class","wordz-gemma"]

SHE CARES ABOUT ODELIA

[/div][div][attr="class","tags1"]☆ @who, __ words☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div]
[newclass=".title1"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#d53032;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-gemma"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#d53032;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-gemma b"]color:#d53032;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-gemma"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
The Grey Lady
The Grey Lady Avatar
Ravenclaw
35 posts
Many years old
Ghost
played by Steph
"Dead hearts are everywhere"
options

Post by The Grey Lady on Feb 7, 2019 21:47:18 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-helena"]Selfish
[attr="class","subtitle-helena"] Helena's Story
[attr="class","wordz-helena"]
You know my mother as perfect
As one of the founders of Hogwarts
But I saw her through different eyes

I saw her as selfish, selfish
She focused her time on this school
And never enough on her daughter
She left me to fend on my own
And she was selfish, selfish

One stormy night in June
My mother was away
So I took her crown and fled
Ne'er to return
I knew it'd give me strength
I knew it'd give me wisdom
And I knew it'd make me cleverer than her

And my mother never told
Never told that I betrayed
Kept her secret 'til the grave
'til the grave
But she soon grew sick and old
Longed to see me one more time
So she cast her spell to bring me home

She called upon a man
Sick with adoration
She knew he wouldn't rest until he found me
Found me
He tracked me to the woods
And tried to show me reason
But I told him to leave me alone
So he stabbed me
He stabbed me
Baron stabbed me!

He came to me one night
With tears in his eyes,
That Tom Riddle could be so very sly
He flattered me with words
He showered me with sympathy
Harry, how could I have known?

[attr="class","tags-helena"]☆@ who? WORDS☆
[attr="class","credz-helena"]❤fai

[newclass=".title-helena"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#4e647c;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-helena"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#4e647c;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-helena"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-helena b"]color:#4e647c;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://media.giphy.com/media/tsSweMAZozVjM80Qu3/giphy.gif" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-helena"] Title [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-helena"] Subtitle [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-helena"]

DEAD TEENAGE ANGST AND POLYAM FOUNDERS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-helena"]☆@ who? words☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz-helena"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div]
[newclass=".title-helena"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#4e647c;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-helena"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#4e647c;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-helena"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-helena b"]color:#4e647c;font-size:12px;[/newclass]

Helenus Caolán Fawley
Helenus Caolán Fawley Avatar
Ravenclaw
52 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Ravenclaw
played by Steph
"And they said: I wish that I could be like the cool kids"
options

Post by Helenus Caolán Fawley on Feb 7, 2019 21:50:35 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-hels"]Like The Cool Kids
[attr="class","subtitle-hels"]I Wish That I Could Be Like The Cool Kids
[attr="class","wordz-hels"]

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
And she says,

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

He sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue.
Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what he is going through.
They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going.
In the fast lane, living life without knowing.
And he says,

I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it.

And they said,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it.

Like the cool kids

[attr="class","tags-hels"]☆ @who? WORDS ☆

[newclass=".title-hels"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#a0522d;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-hels"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#a0522d;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-hels"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-hels b"]color:#a0522d;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-hels"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://image.ibb.co/hgqnfz/153401789826281063_7955316385.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-hels"]Title[/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-hels"]Subtitle[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-hels"]

PINING BISEXUAL WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-hels"]☆ @who?  words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a] [/div]
[newclass=".title-hels"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#a0522d;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-hels"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#a0522d;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-hels"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-hels b"]color:#a0522d;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-hels"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Quick Reply