No matter how you stay or really care
'Cause he's the one who did the stealing
And then named you as the heir
Whose filthiness provided you
The privileges you bear
But you gotta give the butcher his share

[attr="class","tags-ilana"]☆ @who? ___ words☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-ilana"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#b7d7fc;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-ilana"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#b7d7fc;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-ilana"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-ilana b"]color:#b7d7fc;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-ilana"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:grey;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://image.ibb.co/jdt6od/15318707454042866_6690453584.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title1"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle1"]SUBTITLE[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-ilana"]

WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-ilana"]☆ @who?  words☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div]
[newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-ilana"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#b7d7fc;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-ilana"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#b7d7fc;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-ilana"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-ilana b"]color:#b7d7fc;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-ilana"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:grey;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
Marguerite Izolda Devereux
Marguerite Izolda Devereux Avatar
Prêtresse
47 posts
24 years old
Foreign Delegate for France
Ministry
played by Steph
"What is inside of of me? Who can i blame for it? I say it runs in the family"
options

Post by Marguerite Izolda Devereux on Feb 7, 2019 22:01:17 GMT -5

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","stephtable"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-marguerite"]La Seine
[attr="class","subtitle-marguerite"] I hear the moon
Singing a tune
(LA SEINE, LA SEINE, LA SEINE)
IS SHE DIVINE?
IS IT THE WINE?
[attr="class","wordz-marguerite"]

Elle sort de son lit
Tellement sur d'elle
La seine, la seine, la seine
Tellement jolie elle m'ensorcelle
Extralucide la lune est sur
Tu n'es pas saoul
Paris est sous

Je ne sais, ne sais, ne sais pas pourquoi
On s'aime comme ça, la seine et moi
On s'aime comme ça la seine et moi

Extra lucille quand tu es sur
Extravagante quand l'ange est sur

On s'aime comme ça, la seine et moi

Sur le Pont des Arts
Mon cœur vacille
Entre deux eaux
L'air est si bon

Cet air si pur
Je le respire
Nos reflets perchés
Sur ce pont

[attr="class","tags-marguerite"]☆ @who, ___ WORDS ☆
[newclass=".title-marguerite"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#6f00ff;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-marguerite"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#6f00ff;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-marguerite"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-marguerite b"]color:#6f00ff;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-marguerite"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://image.ibb.co/mAEYCT/153097903189204133_3057423578.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-marguerite"] Title [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-marguerite"] Subtitle [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-marguerite"]

GOOGLE TRANSLATE FRENCH

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-marguerite"]☆  @who, ___ words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div][newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-marguerite"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#6f00ff;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-marguerite"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#6f00ff;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-marguerite"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-marguerite b"]color:#6f00ff;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-marguerite"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
Medea Giovana Stone
Medea Giovana Stone Avatar
Ravenclaw
61 posts
19 years old
Unemployed
Misc. Career
played by Steph
"With the lights out, it's less dangerous"
options

Post by Medea Giovana Stone on Feb 7, 2019 22:05:07 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-medea"]Does your mother know
[attr="class","subtitle-medea"]Little girls who play with fire are gonna get their fingers burned
[attr="class","wordz-medea"]

You're so hot, teasing me
So you're blue
but I can't take a chance on a chick like you
That's something I couldn't do
There's that look in your eyes
I can read in your face
that your feelings are driving you wild

Ah, but girl you're only a child

Well I can dance with you honey
If you think it's funny
Does your mother know that you're out
And I can chat with you baby
Flirt a little maybe

Does your mother know that you're out

Take it easy (take it easy)
Better slow down girl
That's no way to go

Does your mother know?
Take it easy (take it easy)
Try to cool it girl
Take it nice and slow

Does your mother know?

I can see what you want
But you seem pretty young
to be searching for that kind of fun

So maybe I'm not the one
Now you're so cute, I like your style
And I know what you mean
when you give me a flash of that smile
(smile)
But girl you're only a child

Well, I could dance with you honey
If you think it's funny
Does your mother know that you're out?
And I could chat with you baby
Flirt a little maybe
But does your mother know that you're out?

[attr="class","tags-medea"]☆ @who, ___ WORDS ☆
[attr="class","credz-medea"]❤fai
[newclass=".title-medea"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#bb1700;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-medea"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#bb1700;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-medea"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-medea b"]color:#bb1700;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-medea"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://image.ibb.co/mAEYCT/153097903189204133_3057423578.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-medea"] TITLE[/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-medea"] SUBTITLE [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-medea"]

ANGRY TEEN LESBIAN/HELLA GAY WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-medea"]☆  @who, ___ words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz-medea"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div][newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-medea"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#bb1700;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-medea"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#bb1700;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-medea"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-medea b"]color:#bb1700;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-medea"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Naël Étienne Bonaccord
Naël Étienne Bonaccord Avatar
Étoile
24 posts
19 years old
Dragonologist Apprentice
Specialty Career
played by Steph
"I don't know if I'll make it, but watch how good I'll fake it"
options

Post by Naël Étienne Bonaccord on Feb 7, 2019 22:07:40 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-nael"] Tonight
[attr="class","subtitle-nael"]I don’t know if I’ll make it
But watch how good I fake it
[attr="class","wordz-nael"]

It's been a really, really messed up week
Seven days of torture, seven days of bitter
And my girlfriend went and cheated on me
She's a California dime, but it's time for me to quit her

La, la, la, whatever
La, la, la, it doesn't matter
La, la, la, oh, well
La, la, la

We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight, and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it, but watch how good I'll fake it
It's alright, alright, tonight, tonight

Woke up with a strange tattoo
Not sure how I got it
Not a dollar in my pocket
And it kinda looks just like you
Mixed with Zach Galifanakis, huh

La, la, la, whatever
La, la, la, it doesn't matter
La, la, la, oh, well
La, la, la

We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight, and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign

You got me singing like, whoa
C'mon! Oh, it doesn't matter, whoa
Everybody now, oh!

Just don't stop, let's keep the beat pumpin'
Keep the beat up, let's drop the beat down
It's my party, dance if I want to
We can get crazy, let it all out!

It's you and me, and we're runnin' this town
And it's me and you, and we're shakin' the ground
And ain't nobody going to tell us to go
'Cause this is our show!

Everybody! Whoa! C'mon!
Oh, all you animals!
Whoa! Let me hear you now
Oh!

Tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop-top of the world
Tonight, tonight, and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign!
Yeah, It's alright, alright, tonight, tonight

Just singing like whoa, c'mon
Oh, all you party people
Whoa, all you singletons
Oh, even the white kids!
Just don't stop, let's keep the beat pumpin'
Keep the beat up, let's drop the beat down
It's my party, dance if I want to
We can get crazy, let it all out!
It's...

[attr="class","tags-nael"]☆ @who? words☆
[newclass=".title-nael"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#8DEEEE;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-nael"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#8DEEEE;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-nael"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-nael b"]color:#8DEEEE;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-nael"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/NQ106yN.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-nael"]title
[/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-nael"]subtitle[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-nael"]

DRAGON/ROCK/ALCHEMY WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-nael"]☆ @who? words☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div][newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-nael"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#8DEEEE;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-nael"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#8DEEEE;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-nael"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-nael b"]color:#8DEEEE;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-nael"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Petronilla Abigail Laveau
Petronilla Abigail Laveau Avatar
Horned Serpant
22 posts
22 years old
Locksley Institute
First Year Magical Combat Student
First Year Weapontry Student

Magical Historian
Con-Artist
Escort
Picquery College Alum
University Student
played by Steph
"bite my lip and pull my hair, as you tell me i’m the fairest of the fair "
options

Post by Petronilla Abigail Laveau on Feb 7, 2019 22:10:26 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-petra"] ramalana
[attr="class","subtitle-petra"]BANG BANG
[attr="class","wordz-petra"]
Could a body close the mind out
Stitch a seam across the eye?
If you can be good, you'll live forever
If you're bad, you'll die when you die

Hearing only one true note
On the one and only sound
Unzip my body, take my heart out
'Cause I need a beat to give this tune

Taking a picture of
Taking a picture of
Taking a picture of
{Bang, bang}

Oh, the body swayed to music
Oh, the lightning glance
I would give it all and all
Maybe you would hear me
Ask for half a chance

Hearing only one root note
Planted firmly in the ground
Undo my heart, unzip my body
And lend to my ear a clear and a deafening sound

Unzip my heart

And if I need a rhythm
It'll be to my heart I listen
If it don't put me too far wrong
And if I, and if I

And if I need a rhythm
It's gonna be to my heart I listen
If it don't put me too far wrong

Everybody smile please
Nobody pay no mind to me
Finger in position on the switch
A little flash photography

Taking a picture of you
(To my heart)
Taking a picture of, taking a picture of me
Taking a picture

Ramalama bang bang
Flash, bang, big bang
Bing bong, ding dong
Dum dum d-dum dum

With a hammer, bang bang
Flash, bang, press gang
Bing bong, ding dong
Dum dum d-dum dum

With a st-stammer, bang bang
Crash bang, big bang
Boing boing, boing doing
Dum dum d-dum dum

With a st-stammer, the bang bang
(With a st-stammer)
With a st-stammer
(Crash bang, the bing bang)
Crash bang, big bang
(Boing boing, boing doing)
Bing bang, crash bang
(Dum dum d-dum dum)

And if I, and if I need a rhythm

Need a rhythm
(And if I, and if I)
Need a rhythm
(And if I, and if I)
Need a rhythm
(And if I, and if I)
Need a rhythm
(And if I, and if I)

Need a rhythm
(And if I, and if I)
Need a rhythm
(And if I, and if I)

[attr="class","tags-petra"]☆ @who? words☆
[newclass=".title-petra"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#ff6347;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-petra"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#ff6347;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-petra"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-petra b"]color:#ff6347;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-petra"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/RHFgXdc.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-petra"] title [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-petra"]SUBTITLE[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-petra"]

THE SIBS[sup]TM[/sup] WORDS

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-petra"]☆ @who? words☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div][newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-petra"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#ff6347;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-petra"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#ff6347;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-petra"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-petra b"]color:#ff6347;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-petra"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Raisa Artunis Shehzad
Raisa Artunis Shehzad Avatar
Kuamua
39 posts
25 years old
St. Mungo's
Magical Bugs and Diseases Healer
Spell Damage Healer

Werewolf
Bayt al-Hikma Alum
Animagus: Lesser Egyptian Jerboa
Wandless
Hospital
played by STEPH
"The seed cannot sprout upwards without simultaneously sending roots into the ground"
options

Post by Raisa Artunis Shehzad on Feb 7, 2019 22:12:23 GMT -5

[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-raisa"] MONSTER
[attr="class","subtitle-raisa"]HER LITTLE WHISPERS: LOVE ME, LOVE ME
[attr="class","wordz-raisa"]
His little whispers,
"Love me, love me
That's all I ask for
Love me, love me."

He battered his tiny fists to feel something
Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something

Monster,
How should I feel?
Creatures lie here
Looking through the window

That night he caged her
Bruised and broke her
He struggled closer
Then he stole her
Violet wrists and then her ankles
Silent pain
Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams

Monster,
How should I feel?
Creatures lie here
Looking through the windows
Time will
Hear their voices
I'm a glass child,
I am Hannah's regrets

Monster,
How should I feel?
Turn the sheets down
Murder ears with pillow lace
There's bath tubs
Full of glow flies
Bathe in kerosene
Their words tattooed in his veins, yeah!

[attr="class","tags-raisa"]☆@open, words☆

[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-raisa"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#bdacd9;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-raisa"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#bdacd9;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-raisa"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-raisa b"]color:#bdacd9;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-raisa"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","tits"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/WmOeB32.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-raisa"]TITLE
[/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-raisa"]SUBTITLE[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-raisa"]

NERVOUS WORDS/HEADCANS/BAD ROMANCE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-raisa"]☆@open,  words☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a] [/div]
[/div][newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-raisa"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#bdacd9;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-raisa"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#bdacd9;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-raisa"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-raisa b"]color:#bdacd9;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-raisa"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Rhaelle Senya Maenlarys
Rhaelle Senya Maenlarys Avatar
Slytherin
50 posts
19 years old
Locksley Institute
First Year Weaponry Major
University of Bangor
First Year Magizoology Student

Dragon Keeper Apprentice
1/4 Veela
University Student
played by Steph
"Don't think me a maiden who needs saving from a dragon. I'm the dragon & I'll set the world aflame."
options

Post by Rhaelle Senya Maenlarys on Feb 7, 2019 22:16:28 GMT -5

[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-rhaelle"]GLORY AND GORE
[attr="class","subtitle-rhaelle"]Go Hand In Hand
[attr="class","wordz-rhaelle"]

There's a humming in the restless summer air
And we're slipping off the course that we prepared
But in all chaos, there is calculation
Dropping glasses just to hear them break

You've been drinking like the world was gonna end (it didn't)
Took a shiner from the fist of your best friend (go figure)
It's clear that someone's gotta go
We mean it but I promise we're not mean

And the cry goes out
They lose their minds for us
And how it plays out
Now we're in the ring
And we're coming for blood

(Oh! Oh!)
You could try and take us (oh-oh)
But we're the gladiators (Oh! Oh!)
Everyone a rager (oh-oh)
But secretly they're saviors
Glory and gore go hand in hand
That's why we're making headlines
(Oh! Oh!)
But victory's contagious

Delicate in every way but one (the swordplay)
God knows we like archaic kinds of fun (the old way)
Chance is the only game I play with, baby
We let our battles choose us

And the cry goes out
They lose their minds for us
And how it plays out
Now we're in the ring
And we're coming for blood

(Oh! Oh!)
Everyone a rager (oh-oh)
(Oh! Oh!)
But victory's contagious

No-one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed
The sun's starting to light up when we're walking home
Tired little laughs, gold-lie promises: we'll always win at this
I don't ever think about death
It's alright if you do, it's fine
We gladiate but I guess we're really fighting ourselves
Roughing up our minds so we're ready when the kill time comes
Wide awake in bed, words in my brain,
"Secretly you love this do you even wanna go free?"
Let me in the ring, I'll show you what that big word means

(Oh! Oh!)
Everyone a rager (oh-oh)
(Oh! Oh!)
But victory's contagious

[attr="class","tags-rhaelle"]☆ @who, words ☆

[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-rhaelle"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#800080;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-rhaelle"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#800080;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-rhaelle"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-rhaelle b"]color:#800080;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-rhaelle"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","tits"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://image.ibb.co/cgs0Nz/153624975952228977_2507269932.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-rhaelle"]GLORY AND GORE[/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-rhaelle"]Delicate in every way but one (the swordplay)
God knows we like archaic kinds of fun (the old way)[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-rhaelle"]

HOMESICK AND MEAN WORDS HERE

[/div]
[div][attr="class","tags-rhaelle"]☆ @who, words  ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a] [/div]
[/div]
[newclass=".title-rhaelle"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#800080;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-rhaelle"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#800080;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-rhaelle"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-rhaelle b"]color:#800080;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-rhaelle"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Roma Avery Warrington
Roma Avery Warrington Avatar
Slytherin
47 posts
46 years old
Editor-in-Chief of The Daily Prophet
Adviser to the Minister
Spell Inventor
Lufkin University Alum
Death Eater
played by Steph
"She will tingle your spine As she captures your heart and your head "
options

Post by Roma Avery Warrington on Feb 7, 2019 22:21:29 GMT -5

[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-roma"]Madame Guillotine
[attr="class","subtitle-roma"]Hail, Her Majesty:
[attr="class","wordz-roma"]
I know the gutter and I know the stink of the street!
Kicked like a dog, I have spat out the bile of defeat!
All you beauties who towered above me
You who gave me the smack of your rod!

Now I give you the gutter!
I give you the judgement of God
!

Vengeance victorious! These are the glorious days!

Women of Paris come gather your bloody bouquets!

Now gaze on our goddess of justice
With her shimmering glimmering blade!
As she kisses these traitors
She sings them a last serenade!

Sing! Swing ! Savor the sting!
As she severs you - Madame Guillotine!
Slice! Come, Paradise!
You'll be smitten with Madame Guillotine!

The world may be ugly
But each man must do what he must!

Give in, pretty dear!
In a year you will be pretty dust!

Now come let out lady possess you!
In her breathtaking, hair-raising bed!
She will tingle your spine
As she captures your heart and your head!

Sing! Swing! Savor the sting!
Slice! Come, Paradise!
Our Delilah will shave you razor clean!

God, when did man lose his reason?
Save us, my God, if you're there!
God, can you not feel the terror
Like a fire in the air?

Flash! Slash! Glisten and gash!
She will ravish you - Madame Guillotine!
Slit! Madame just bit!
Give her more to bite! She's a hungry queen!

Sing! Savor the sting!
Slice! Come, Paradise!
Hail, Her Majesty!
Madame Guillotine!

[attr="class","tags-roma"]☆ @who , words☆

[newclass=".title-roma"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#125135;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-roma"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#125135;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-roma"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-roma b"]color:#125135;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-roma"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","tits"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/ltTn0nA.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-roma"] Title[/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-roma"][b]SUBTITLE[/b][/div][div][attr="class","wordz-roma"]

SCARY/LOVING WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-roma"]☆ @WHO  , words☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div]
[newclass=".title-roma"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#125135;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-roma"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#125135;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".wordz-roma"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-roma b"]color:#125135;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-roma"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Sonia J. Lazare
Sonia J. Lazare Avatar
Şolomanţă
12 posts
29 years old
Assistant to the Supreme Mugwump
Magical Naturalist
Anthropologist

Tituba University Alum
Parselmouth
ICW
played by Steph
"To the one who blooms in the bitter snow, I raise my cup"
options

Post by Sonia J. Lazare on Apr 16, 2019 1:34:36 GMT -5

[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-sonia"]Hadestown
[attr="class","subtitle-sonia"]Road to Hell
[attr="class","wordz-sonia"] Once upon a time there was a railroad line
Don’t ask where, brother, don’t ask when
It was a road to Hell—No! It was hard times
It was a world of gods and men

It’s an old song
It’s an old tale from way back when
It’s an old song
But we’re gonna sing it again

Now on the road to Hell there was a railroad line
And there were three old women all dressed the same
And they was always singin’ in the back of your mind
Everybody, meet the Fates!

Now on the road to Hell there was a railroad station
And a man with feathers on his feet
Who would help you to your final destination
Mr. Hermes - that’s me!

It’s a sad song
It’s a sad tale, it’s a tragedy
It’s a sad song
But we sing it anyway

Now, on the road to Hell there was a railroad line
And a lady steppin' off a train
With a suitcase full of summertime
Persephone, by name

There was a railroad line on the road to Hell
There was a young man down on a bended knee
And brother, thus begins the tale
Of Orpheus and Eurydice!

It’s a love song
It’s a tale of a love that never dies
It’s a love song
About someone who tries

[attr="class","tags-sonia"]☆ @who , WORDS ☆

[newclass=".title-sonia"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#cc3300;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-sonia"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#cc3300;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-sonia"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-sonia b"]color:#cc3300;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-sonia"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz-1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","tits"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/luD2OEp.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-sonia"] Title [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-sonia"] Subtitle [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-sonia"]

loves snakes, loves her job

[/div]
[div][attr="class","tags-sonia"]☆ @who   , words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a] [/div]
[/div]
[newclass=".title-sonia"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#cc3300;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-sonia"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#cc3300;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-sonia"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-sonia b"]color:#cc3300;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-sonia"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
Victoire Molly Weasley
Victoire Molly Weasley Avatar
Ravenclaw
23 posts
20 years old
Healer-in-Training
Medical Leave on the Holyhead Harpies
Order of the Phoenix
1/8 Veela
Hospital
played by Steph
"No light, no light in your bright blue eyes"
options

Post by Victoire Molly Weasley on Apr 16, 2019 1:35:56 GMT -5

[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-victoire"]NO LIGHT NO LIGHT IN YOUR BRIGHT BLUE EYES
[attr="class","subtitle-victoire"] YOU NEVER KNEW LIGHT COULD BE SO VIOLENT
[attr="class","wordz-victoire"]
You are the hole in my head
You are the space in my bed
You are the silence in between
What I thought and what I said

You are the night time fear
You are the morning when it's clear
When it's over you're the start
You're my head, you're my heart

No light, no light in your bright blue eyes
I never knew daylight could be so violent
A revelation in the light of day
You can't choose what stays and what fades away

And I'd do anything to make you stay
No light, no light
No light

Tell me what you want me to say

Through the crowd, I was crying out
And in your place there were a thousand other faces
I was disappearing in plain sight
Heaven help me, I need to make it right

You want a revelation,
You wanna get it right
But it's a conversation,
I just can't have tonight
You want a revelation
Some kind of resolution
You want a revelation

A revelation in the light of day,

No light, no light
No light

Would you leave me,
If I told you what I've done?
And would you need me,
If I told you what I've become?
'Cause it's so easy,
To say it to a crowd
But it's so hard, my love,
To say it to you out loud

A revelation in the light of day,

No light, no light
No light

You want a revelation,
You wanna get it right
But it's a conversation,
You want a revelation
Some kind of resolution
You want a revelation

You want a revelation,
You wanna get it right
But it's a conversation,
You want a revelation, some kind of resolution
Tell me what you want me to say.

[attr="class","tags-victoire"]☆ @who ,? words ☆
[newclass=".title-victoire"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#b0e0e6;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-victoire"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#b0e0e6;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-victoire"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-victoire b"]color:#b0e0e6;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-victoire"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","tits"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/Y6DcT0N.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-victoire"]TITLE[/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-victoire"] SUBTITLE[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-victoire"]

LOWKEY HIGHKEY WORDS

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-victoire"]☆  @who  ,? words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div][newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-victoire"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#b0e0e6;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-victoire"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#b0e0e6;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-victoire"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-victoire b"]color:#b0e0e6;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-victoire"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Quick Reply